Man of the Match 13/14 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcanuck

1. Neymar - how many times have we said: "Neymar did everything but score tonight?". Well tonight he scored and scored some more. Could of had 2 hat tricks but settled for one hatty plus an assist. Hats off Neyboy!

2. Pique - lead the way the first half pushing forward and opening the scoring, was constantly in the Celtic box all first half and was instrumental in starting the dismantling of Celtic.

3. Busquets - another fine day at the office for Busi, over 100 passes and in my books the best one touch passer in the world.

B

beautifulgame

1. Neymar - how many times have we said: "Neymar did everything but score tonight?". Well tonight he scored and scored some more. Could of had 2 hat tricks but settled for one hatty plus an assist. Hats off Neyboy!

2. Pique - lead the way the first half pushing forward and opening the scoring, was constantly in the Celtic box all first half and was instrumental in starting the dismantling of Celtic.

3. Busquets - another fine day at the office for Busi, over 100 passes and in my books the best one touch passer in the world.

james franco so good.gif

Neymar
Alexis
Busi

rixxer

Neymar- too obvious
Xavi- metronome in his best. Wonderful flicks and decisive passing
Alexis- no goal, but still among best three for me. Runs, workrate and a great vison in this one
Mention- Pique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans