Man of the Match 13/14 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Pedro - completely beasted it. He was the main man behind the first two goals and constantly provided great runs and passes. He was inches from scoring too. Superb game from him, as good as it gets from a winger.
Messi - Came on and scored two goals, but that's not the only reason he's on here. He provided some great passes as well.
Iniesta - Played a great game overall and had some very nice passes and dribbles.

Honorable mentions:
Cesc - tucked away his two goals comfortably but his general play wasn't very impressive. Some mistakes.
Busquets - great general play and a couple of fantastic passes but he was guilty of over-doing things which meant he lost the ball in dangerous areas. He needs to make better decisions than that.

Jelboo

Messi - I was going to include him out of sympathy for his return. Now I am *FORCED* to put him on top. Unbelievable to return to the pitch so effortlessly. Two goals, could have been more, and some genius passes inbetween. Welcome back little man. You've put the tears in my eyes.

Fabregas - very good performance from Cesc

Iniesta - ran the show when he was on with delightful touches and dangerous passing

Djab

1. Messi: The guy is back with a bang, actually 2 to be fair, Brilliant display, Very deserved brace, He is back Indeed.
2. Cesc: Brilliant header, magnificent penalty, Excellent display.
3. Iniesta: Watching his display would make every living creature speechless, Controlled the game mesmerizingly, Overall splendid display.
HM: Puyol, Busquets, Pedro

Last edited:

Cule4life

The Culest
Messi- We have all been going gaga over the good form of Alexis and Pedro. Messi came on and showed in 20 minutes that he's still the boss
Cesc- Our best midfielder this season. Will be crucial against parked buses with his insane vision of finding the perfect throughball
Iniesta- Some out of world touches from the Don today. Will be really harsh if one of him or Cesc is benched vs Atletico

Science Kid

I'm sorry but people are overreacting so much right now...Messi's first goal was a gift from Montoya and yes,his second goal was brilliant.But one move in stoppage time doesn't beat the fact that Pedro assisted perfectly for the first goal,won the penalty effectively killing the game,ran his ass off,played some terrific balls and was inches away from scoring.

I'm ecstatic to watch Messi come back like this but he did not have a better game than Pedro.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
1. Messi - Nuff said.
2. Cesc - Took the Ronaldo role in this game: Would have been MOTM easily if it weren't for the fact that his performance coincided with the return of the king.
3. Iniesta - Returning to his old form again, very good display with some amazing first touches and tiki taka passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans