Man of the Match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BerkeleyBernie

Thiago- attacking conductor, 2 assists and a goal
Tello - cool finishing, 2 goals
Xavi- build-up conductor, getting the attack off calmly on the right foot from deep

Surprised more people here not seeing Xavi's important role in this game.

barcanuck

1. Thiago - playing with Xavi gave him more freedom to go forward, and was involved in all 3 goals. Perfect game from the kid.
2. Tello - made his double look easy.
3. Song - distributed the ball perfectly in all directions and didn't put a foot wrong in the mid.

rixxer

1. Thiago- no questions asked, the boss of the match
2. Tello- two goals, a good first touch, worked back as well. Impressive.
3. Song- solid, solid, solid. Showed his dribbling skills , shielded CBs well, strength in the midfield.

Honourable mention: Bartra (there were plenty diagonal balls and crosses to the box to test him, but no panic from him)

Trickykid

The Official Barcaforum.com MoM-thread award
Zaragoza, La Liga, away (3-0)

1. Thiago (47,6%) controlled the game, harassed the opposition, scored the opener and made about a dozen key passes, including the assist for Tello's first ~ Deco 20
2. Tello (37,5%) two goals, a good first touch, worked back as well. Impressive rixxer
3. Bartra (4,1%) Solid performance, was a wall today, nothing more - nothing less ~ mixer

Thanks, as usual, for the quotes - both to the newcomers and the usual suspects.

25f1qw0.jpg

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Great work again, all season long already!

But I have to say, I find it VERY disturbing to see Thiago having as much points as Biscuits has. Ridiculous.

abual3bed1

Great work again, all season long already!

But I have to say, I find it VERY disturbing to see Thiago having as much points as Biscuits has. Ridiculous.

Well, Thiago plays when most of the starters are rested unlike Busquets who's an essential piece of the ideal XI which makes it hard for him to be the best when Leo, Don Andres and Xavi are all playing.

slvtn

vs. Levante

Cesc - scored, offered alternatives
Dani Alves
Abidal for playing 90minutes - lots of respect for him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans