Marc Bartra

F

Flavia

I'm not sure he should be a starter yet, but he should play more. He is showing promise, but still has a lot of work to do.

jamrock

nah I meant if he had played more since the turn of the year, he could have ironed out some of the issues in his game and be better prepared for a game like today.

even though he played well

fcbdna

Banned
If there's one thing I like about this kid its his physicality. We need a strong tall defender that knows he has got the size advantage. . . . Not a starter yet. but should definitely play more often.

coura

Banned
He had a very good game. People are gonna hype him and then when he makes a mistake he will be trashed.
101 for barça fans.

B

beautifulgame

didn't see the first half, but played well in the second.

should have been a started by this.

decent overall but villa ate him up on a long ball which should have been a goal for them.

your time to shine kid. make or break.

FC B

I think we should judge him after after he starts a few games in a row and not from sporadic performances.

Sure but do you remember well the Bayern tie ?

I know much might have chanced in him since but let's be lucid when talking about him. He really had a great game against Atletico today !!!

Alarcón

I know much might have chanced in him since but let's be lucid when talking about him. He really had a great game against Atletico today !!!

Piqué was just as bad as him against Bayern, if not worse

Stric

Pique and Bartra were among our best players in the Bayern, if not the best. The rest of the team, however...

Home of Barca Fans