Marco Verratti

hahahaah. Keep dreamin. He has no problem with Emery, he was not satisfied of his game vs Marseille. That's it.

Paris prefers to sell him to Real which respects the club than Barca after has tried every year to sign T.Silva or Marquinhos without the agreement of the club which is forbidden by the FIFA.

No, he's pissed off by what the press said about him, and his agent ran his mouth because of that. don't know if intentional or not, but feeding wrong information here isn't going to influence a potential transfer :lol:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
hahahaah. Keep dreamin. He has no problem with Emery, he was not satisfied of his game vs Marseille. That's it.

Paris prefers to sell him to Real which respects the club than Barca after has tried every year to sign T.Silva or Marquinhos without the agreement of the club which is forbidden by the FIFA.

Like you did with Neymar?

serghei

Maybe the players wants to play for Barca though... you never know...

And didn't PSG offer Neymar a lot of money to join them? His contract was due to expire in 2018. How come they were allowed to talk to him while Barcelona wasn't allowed to talk to Silva/Marquinhos. Can't imagine Bartomeu told Nasser, "Sure man, I'll tell Neymar to set a meeting you so you can try to convince him to leave Barcelona and sign for your team".

Please, teams talk with players under contract all the time.

Raketa10

Honestly it's a shame to see a great player like that locked in PSG for the rest of his life but he shouldn't have signet that contract extension. For me he is without a doubt best young midfilder in the world and he would fit Barca like a glove.

Raketa10

If he ever leaves PSG I just hope Real Madrid doesn't get him or it will be Luka Modric story all over again. This guy has pure Barca DNA.

Lutece FC

Maybe the players wants to play for Barca though... you never know...

And didn't PSG offer Neymar a lot of money to join them? His contract was due to expire in 2018. How come they were allowed to talk to him while Barcelona wasn't allowed to talk to Silva/Marquinhos. Can't imagine Bartomeu told Nasser, "Sure man, I'll tell Neymar to set a meeting you so you can try to convince him to leave Barcelona and sign for your team".

Please, teams talk with players under contract all the time.
Yeah, but there is a big difference between the contract in France and in Spain. In France there is no clause "buy to break". If Paris had accepted to pay the 190 millions, they would'nt need to discuss with Barca. I know the mentality of middle-east guys, if you try to fuck them like did Bartomeu, they will remember it for a long time. If Verratti goes somehwere, it will never be in Barcelona. Personally, I would prefer Barca. But it will not be the case.

This is the problem with Barca and Real fans. THey think that all the great players around the world belong to them.

I'm confident for Paris, the project is solid. Much more than a lot of clubs. The academy creates new talents every year. Last year a final in U19 CL with the best game proposed in the competition. New training center. And i believe in Emery. He just needs time.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah, but there is a big difference between the contract in France and in Spain. In France there is no clause "buy to break". If Paris had accepted to pay the 190 millions, they would'nt need to discuss with Barca. I know the mentality of middle-east guys, if you try to fuck them like did Bartomeu, they will remember it for a long time. If Verratti goes somehwere, it will never be in Barcelona. Personally, I would prefer Barca. But it will not be the case.

This is the problem with Barca and Real fans. THey think that all the great players around the world belong to them.

I'm confident for Paris, the project is solid. Much more than a lot of clubs. The academy creates new talents every year. Last year a final in U19 CL with the best game proposed in the competition. New training center. And i believe in Emery. He just needs time.

Sorry, but that's totally irrelevant.

According to FIFA, you're NOT allowed to speak to a player without his/her club's consent, release/buyout clause or not. What you're saying only matters if PSG tells Barca they're going to pay the buyout clause of Neymar, which they didn't. They straight out went and talked to his agent, who then conveyed their message to Neymar and his dad, which the latter just recently admitted. That's the chain of events. Now, you basically did what every club including Barca does, but no one but PSG fans seem to be complaining about it. Insecure?

And no one thinks they own all the best players in the World, but any player with some ambition would seriously consider an offer from Barca, Real, Bayern if their team is getting bounced out in the CL every year before the Semi-finals.

serghei

Like [MENTION=15376]DonAK[/MENTION] said, Neymar was a FC Barcelona player and PSG couldn't have approached him until january 2018, when he entered into his last 6 months of contract and was allowed to talk to anyone and sign with anyone.

Until then he was a Barcelona player and every talk about his transfer had to go through the club first, then through the player/agent. But no one mentions anything about it because every club talks with players on contract, it's how most of the transfers happen in the first place when a player wants to move and the club wants to keep him.

And don't tell me about PSG, the only reason why PSG never approached Barca about the buyout and tried to convince Neymar first to join them is to lower the price and pay less than the buyout was, which was incredibly high, even for PSG. Because if Barca suddenly has to sell Neymar (if he has a personal deal with PSG, then he doesn't renew, and if he doesn't renew, in 18 months he goes free), PSG has an advantage in lowering the transfer fee. They probably wanted to pay less to Barcelona, and more to Neymar to convince him, which was actually the hardest part, considering trading Barcelona for PSG was a major decline sporting-wise. Luckily for us, football sense won the battle over money in Neymar's head. Especially considering Barca takes care of him well in that area also.

Last edited:

Lutece FC

Sorry, but that's totally irrelevant.

According to FIFA, you're NOT allowed to speak to a player without his/her club's consent, release/buyout clause or not. What you're saying only matters if PSG tells Barca they're going to pay the buyout clause of Neymar, which they didn't. They straight out went and talked to his agent, who then conveyed their message to Neymar and his dad, which the latter just recently admitted. That's the chain of events. Now, you basically did what every club including Barca does, but no one but PSG fans seem to be complaining about it. Insecure?

And no one thinks they own all the best players in the World, but any player with some ambition would seriously consider an offer from Barca, Real, Bayern if their team is getting bounced out in the CL every year before the Semi-finals.
They were ready to pay it. Barca didn't want to leave Neymar and i understand. But if Neymar accepted to sign for Paris, i swear Paris will pay the clause.
Neymar's agent and his father used Paris to increase his salary. That was smart. And for Paris the operation was not bad, they forced Barca to increase their proposal. Exactly what did Barca for T.Silva. Finally the players won, both clubs has lost.

Facts change rapidly in this world. Even with their try to block the market (with the short experience Financial Fair Play), the clubs which you quote will be challenged in the next years. It's all about a cycle.
You can also consider that a player like Verratti has personal feelings with the club and the city. The city which his daughter was born.

Home of Barca Fans