Marcos Alonso

Porque

Alonso scored a feckin' goal. Xavi is gonna go all in.

If he subs Alonso off at 70' minutes, he will get Pablo Torre to warm up and then sub Alonso back on at 80'.

Richard.H

Has any player ever had such a clause in his contract for us?

not that I can recall, but I do remember there was some player a few years ago where if they played an x amount of minutes in the season, we would have to pay their former club an additional ~5 mil euros.

All of these dirty contracts just stink up the place badly, too much shady stuff going on in the background in this club.

delancey

not that I can recall, but I do remember there was some player a few years ago where if they played an x amount of minutes in the season, we would have to pay their former club an additional ~5 mil euros.

All of these dirty contracts just stink up the place badly, too much shady stuff going on in the background in this club.

Ah yeah and there was a rumor floating around about Piques contract too that if he played over x number of games per season, he would be paid more?

delancey

Rakitic played almost every game, it almost ridiculous. Maybe him?

True, maybe?

I would be terribly sad if we were to get eliminated
this early on. I look forward to Barcas European nights (even if they now fall on Thursdays). 😅

On a side note, I think it is a good thing for Xavi that we will not get kicked down to the conference league if we lose on Thursday. Imagine the embarrassment if we end up losing against some team there. Haha

iniestaGOAT

True, maybe?

I would be terribly sad if we were to get eliminated
this early on. I look forward to Barcas European nights (even if they now fall on Thursdays). 😅

On a side note, I think it is a good thing for Xavi that we will not get kicked down to the conference league if we lose on Thursday. Imagine the embarrassment if we end up losing against some team there. Haha

Imagine the embarrassment when we lift the Europa league trophy while Madrid is lifting the UCL.

Beat united and go out of the competition. All I need.

Will be happy with league or domestic double

serghei

Imagine the embarrassment when we lift the Europa league trophy while Madrid is lifting the UCL.

No shame at all. I'd like an EL win if we can carry out on 3 fronts, but just doubt we can looking at our squad and injuries.

Any sensible fan who's not a hater or a delusional moron would be extremely happy with a domestic championship.

delancey

We should be fighting for glory on all fronts. The only team we should compare ourselves with is the team we were yesterday. That is, the one that got eliminated in the Europa League last season.

It would be a fantastic accomplishment if we managed to win the EL.

vuji_31

We demolosh Madrid with 3 or 4 goals, we fail in CL in early stage and they win CL.

Already seen story.

Home of Barca Fans