Marcos Rojo

BenRobbins

It's not a panic buy as he was in the pipeline even before we lost, he wasn't lvg first choice but he is still one he wants. Saying that however i don't rate him at all and think its ridiculous he cost 16m + nani and us paying his 120k a week wages. Woodward is a joke.

JamDav1982

It's not a panic buy as he was in the pipeline even before we lost, he wasn't lvg first choice but he is still one he wants. Saying that however i don't rate him at all and think its ridiculous he cost 16m + nani and us paying his 120k a week wages. Woodward is a joke.

Panic buy in terms of over paying for a poor player that was not first choice not panicking about Swansea defeat.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I find this extremely surprising. Rojo for me is just an average player. Paying that kind of money for Rojo seems extremely excessive to me.

L

linetty

Your comments are poor!
Too bad.

I have seen all Argie games at the WC and he was always shaky defensively, poor going forward and couldn't cross properly even if his life depended on it.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Too bad.

I have seen all Argie games at the WC and he was always shaky defensively, poor going forward and couldn't cross properly even if his life depended on it.

:shakeshead:

One of the better performers for Argentina in the entire WC. "Shaky defensively!" :lol: So much shaky that Robben could barely do anything in the entire 120 minutes against him. Yeah, so poor, so average!

JamDav1982

One of the better performers for Argentina in the entire WC. "Shaky defensively!" :lol: So much shaky that Robben could barely do anything in the entire 120 minutes against him. Yeah, so poor, so average!

I thought he was poor at the World Cup as well, looked very shaky on the ball in tight areas and was terrible when further up the park.

Robben barely did anything because of the system from Argentina not Rojo.

Its like claiming Vlaar is brilliant and kept Messi quiet.

L

linetty

Argentina was collectively really solid in defence so he hasn't got exposed that much but still did.

Average at best.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I thought he was poor at the World Cup as well, looked very shaky on the ball in tight areas and was terrible when further up the park.

Robben barely did anything because of the system from Argentina not Rojo.

Its like claiming Vlaar is brilliant and kept Messi quiet.

We heard you on this one 10x already thank you! I only agree on his offensive aspect. His impact is minimum on that one. But you get used to that knowing he is actually a CB converted to LB not vice versa. I consider him a defensive LB and he did good enough in my eyes. Nothing "shaky" as some of you exaggerate. And I was very skeptical of him prior to the WC.

JamDav1982

We heard you on this one 10x already thank you! I only agree on his offensive aspect. His impact is minimum on that one. But you get used to that knowing he is actually a CB converted to LB not vice versa. I consider him a defensive LB and he did good enough in my eyes. Nothing "shaky" as some of you exaggerate. And I was very skeptical of him prior to the WC.

I have heard you x10 also... works both ways.

How well do you think he will do for Man Utd then?

Chainsaw

Killahead
I have heard you x10 also... works both ways.

How well do you think he will do for Man Utd then?

I dunno and I don't care tbh. I hate Manchester United. Haven't you heard that one 10 times already? ;) Just getting enough playing time to stay in shape and getting better physically is enough for me.

Home of Barca Fans