Marcos Rojo

Butaan4barca

You earn a place in hall of shame or fame for an incorrect or correct prediction.

For example, DonAndres has got a place in the hall of shame for predicting that Aspas will score 20 goals at Liverpool :D

lol,funny stuff..how do i get my verdict booked on varane ? :p

Martindn

He is liking all the pictures on twitter with Di maria related to united. Bigger muppets than we are :beer2:

I dare say he's been the best value for money signing United has made post-Fergie. Already one of the most reliable CBs in England.

CuleLife4Life

Thats good to hear for them. An Argie friend of mine who follows their NT players hard told me Rojo was a hot and cold type player who managed to have a good World Cup. He thought MU were stupid to buy him.

Last edited:

Not sure if serious.

100% serious

Strong in the tackle, solid distribution, has vastly improved in the air over the past 6 months, has looked good regardless of who he's paired up with at the back, doesn't get bullied, in short, he has all the qualities of a modern CB. He still has that 1 error per game in him, but so did Puyol until about 2004. Now I'm not saying he'll be a club legend like Puyol, what I mean is that he's progressing accordingly with his age.

This is coming from someone who's not even a Man U fan, I just started to follow them since ADM and Mata's arrival :lol:

F

Flavia

I'm not sure I'd like a Barça player wearing another team's jersey.

EdmondDantes

He has been arguably Van Gaal's best singing to date. He's their best defender and is doing very well considering the dross he's got* next to him in United's defense. I don't think Man U fans will be impressed with his choice of attire though.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Y? These people have selves outside their jobs
Yeah... Just imagine if Messi or Neymar showed up in a Utd shirt. Or even rakitic, mathieu, MAtS.

When you play for a top team, it doesn't look good to appear wearing another team's shirt.

Home of Barca Fans