sent-up-the-bomb
di-TL25.jpg

di-BMWH.jpg

di-RAP7.jpg

:facepalm: he is a cule man what have you done

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
Zlatan

“Jose Mourinho is a big star…He’s cool. The first time he met [my wife] he whispered to her: ‘Helena, you have only one mission. Feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy!’ The guy says what he wants. I like him.”

“Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s unbelievable, but I don’t really know him. We are totally different. He came to Barça as a 13-year old. He’s raised in that culture and has no problems with that ‘school’ shit. In the team, the play is all around him, pretty naturally actually. He’s brilliant, but now I had arrived [at Barca] and scored more goals than him.”

“It was a childhood dream [to play for Barca] and I was walking on air. It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play in the middle, not on the wing, so the system changed. I was sacrificed.”

Balotelli

The not "so modest" Balotelli: "Berlusconi is wrong or knows little of Balotelli"

The "slightly modest" Balotelli: "Only Messi Is Better Than Me"

The "child-like" Balotelli: "No, I don't know him, but next time I play Arsenal, I will keep a close eye on him," and "Perhaps I can show him my Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The "optimistic" Balotelli: " I Told Cristiano Ronaldo I Would Be Better Than Him"

"Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but as a man he still needs to learn manners and respect"

"I'm not a bad guy but I'm shy. Interviews are hard"

Overall Balotelli > Zlatan

Henry_IB

Banned
Can't believe people got upset by his comment about "showing shakira what he'll do her boyfriend". At times, it seems as if people have no sense of humour at all.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Apparently City are denying this tweet saying the player does not have a twitter acct...Strange since the Euro 2012 official twitter acct is the one who tweeted it

Galning

Zlatan

“Jose Mourinho is a big star…He’s cool. The first time he met [my wife] he whispered to her: ‘Helena, you have only one mission. Feed Zlatan, let him sleep, keep him happy!’ The guy says what he wants. I like him.”

“Lionel Messi is awesome. He’s unbelievable, but I don’t really know him. We are totally different. He came to Barça as a 13-year old. He’s raised in that culture and has no problems with that ‘school’ shit. In the team, the play is all around him, pretty naturally actually. He’s brilliant, but now I had arrived [at Barca] and scored more goals than him.”

“It was a childhood dream [to play for Barca] and I was walking on air. It started well but then Messi started to talk. He wanted to play in the middle, not on the wing, so the system changed. I was sacrificed.”

Balotelli

The not "so modest" Balotelli: "Berlusconi is wrong or knows little of Balotelli"

The "slightly modest" Balotelli: "Only Messi Is Better Than Me"

The "child-like" Balotelli: "No, I don't know him, but next time I play Arsenal, I will keep a close eye on him," and "Perhaps I can show him my Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The "optimistic" Balotelli: " I Told Cristiano Ronaldo I Would Be Better Than Him"

"Mourinho is the best coach in the world, but as a man he still needs to learn manners and respect"

"I'm not a bad guy but I'm shy. Interviews are hard"

Overall Balotelli > Zlatan

That were the best Zlatan quotes you could find? :lol:

qntlac.gif

Maria

:lol:

oh the outrage :lol:

he has not disrespected Shakira. all he's said is he's going to destroy Pique on the pitch tomorrow.

Oh..if it would have been Xavi or Cristiano then they would have been seen as a disrespectfull bitches. But because it's Balotelli it's funny..

Home of Barca Fans