Mario Balotelli

pawanme10

Balotelli's girlfriend, Raffaella Fico, has told a magazine in her home country that she is pregnant.
Can the world handle another Mario? ;)

Hatem Ben Arfa

:facepalm:

You are picked on every time because none of your predictions come true, bar a goal here & there for HBA/Papiss... Your 'manning up and owning up the fact' hasn't any value left tbh :shrug:

and how many of your predictions come true?

at least I've got the stones to make some.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Now his shirt off and pose celebration makes pefect sense...He wanted to best represent the birth of a new born baby by displaying the fact that babies don't wear clothes when they are born, the are naked. What a guy...

Armando929

Average player.

No show as usual when it comes to the big matches.

Just another overrated flash over substance player that many seem to like these days.

Theconomist

Average player.

Just another overrated flash over substance player that many seem to like these days.

We know Mario isn't great, but Mario provides narrative in football which is what makes football more interesting. As much as people are giving mourinho stick his arrival at the Bernabeu made these past 2 years a lot more fun, it created a story that is very interesting for all to see. Just like Messi vs Ronaldo and so on. Mario like players have always existed in football(remember Mutu?).

Last edited:

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
553831_470073646354656_1558077291_n.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Top top top man for regrouping himself and coming back out. He is a kid after all. Ronaldo 'el fenomeno' got crushed in the final of the WC as well, but came back stronger than ever.

Hatem Ben Arfa

Average player.

:lol:

he's 21 years old. are you freaking kidding me?

Average player :lol:

Him not having a good game in the final had nothing to do with the rest of his teammates, or had nothing to do with a Barcelon(I mean Spain) being at the top of their game?

I repeat 21 YEARS OLD!

I don't know how many 21 year olds are capable of scoring the goals he did at European Championships, especially in that Semi-Final. as if a Semi-Final is NOT A BIG GAME :lol:

I guess you are right, average and overrated. he has no future at the top level of football. ;)

Home of Barca Fans