Mario Balotelli

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Plus since his Inter days he's said his dream is Milan. Playing for your loved club, as well as playing well for them, will make a man as happy as can be.

Meitux

So what? It was a fantastic goal.
i have seen better.... and you say that because he doesnt score ''fantastic'' goals often...or as another said he is not magnificent.Everybody said the same when he scored 2 goals against germany but after he did nothing.A really unstable player

Last edited:

PearLBLacK

Banned
No, he didn't just score a magnificent goal, he bossed the game. Had it not been for Cesar having a wonderful game as well, he could've easily had a hat trick. What is so wonderful about Baloeli is that he's been around for so long most people feel he's older than he really is. He's only 22, younger than Kroos and Reus, as old as Bojan, and only one year older than Tello. Yet he's been competing at the top levels for far longer than any of those have been.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism

Video displaying his first few appearances, the song :lol:

I always thought he was overrated tbh but perhaps that's because he wasn't getting gametime at Manchester City + usually played on the left wing.

Being the CF and the focal point he has been absoloutely bossing games & is actually really entertaining to watch, very skillful, great passing. Added the factor you don't know what the fuck is going to happen :lol:

I didn't want him at first but i was wrong. what a beast.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101

Video displaying his first few appearances, the song :lol:

I always thought he was overrated tbh but perhaps that's because he wasn't getting gametime at Manchester City + usually played on the left wing.

Being the CF and the focal point he has been absoloutely bossing games & is actually really entertaining to watch, very skillful, great passing. Added the factor you don't know what the fuck is going to happen :lol:

I didn't want him at first but i was wrong. what a beast.
Should have been the goat version!

Also now people suddenly rate him? ;)

PearLBLacK

Banned
Balo's new self-customized Mercurial Vapors:

BG8YDmDCEAQsPfm.jpg

BG8abp6CAAAijaV.jpg

BGhtNgcCQAEY1Sk.jpg

Home of Barca Fans