Mario Balotelli

Gilberto

Why would you even consider playing Balo when you've got other forwards such as Immobile or even Cerci that actually would be prepared to run like mad men to serve the team...
It's embarrassing really, that Balo doesn't run because it should be an honor to play for your country :facepalm:

B

beautifulgame

Barcaforum in one short post for non Catalan players:

One good game: legend, omg buy please

One bad game: troublemaker, overrated, hate him.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
10500576_770436393015278_951777825022074536_n.jpg

pEllee

:lol:

Brilliant.

-----

As for the criticism - He was actually moving around a lot but the service let him down. Cassano managed to screw up and misplace so many simple through-balls towards him in the second half and Candreva was doing the same in the first half. Pirlo did manage to find him once with a brilliant pass over the top of the defense but Balotelli screwed up his first touch and never made a proper contact with the ball when he tried to finish the chance.

Last edited:

XaviMessiGirl

Why would you even consider playing Balo when you've got other forwards such as Immobile or even Cerci that actually would be prepared to run like mad men to serve the team...
It's embarrassing really, that Balo doesn't run because it should be an honor to play for your country :facepalm:

To be fair, Immobile was supposed to come on yesterday, but Marchisio had to come off with cramp so Prandelli had to alter his plans. I hope to see him in the next game though, perhaps playing with two forwards is the way to go instead. Balotelli by himself doesn't work on days he isn't motivated.

Galning

Barcaforum in one short post for non Catalan players:

One good game: legend, omg buy please

One bad game: troublemaker, overrated, hate him.

Balotelli is so good that he couldn't make it at Inter, he couldn't make it at City and he can't make it at Milan. But yeah, let's buy him. Especially after 80% of the forum call the team lazy and not motivated. Balotelli is known for his motivation and willpower.
Wouldn't even want him at Barça B.

B

beautifulgame

Balotelli is so good that he couldn't make it at Inter, he couldn't make it at City and he can't make it at Milan. But yeah, let's buy him. Especially after 80% of the forum call the team lazy and not motivated. Balotelli is known for his motivation and willpower.
Wouldn't even want him at Barça B.

Bro, I don't know in what context you are placing my post but I never been in such a discussion.

Never said to buy him, my point was a general one in my post but regarding Balo. He is definitely good enough but he can be an asshole and moody. I didn't say we should buy but for a good price the amount of talent is a steal,

Galning

Bro, I don't know in what context you are placing my post but I never been in such a discussion.

Never said to buy him, my point was a general one in my post but regarding Balo. He is definitely good enough but he can be an asshole and moody. I didn't say we should buy but for a good price the amount of talent is a steal,

Some people were saying we should buy him as he is a mobile #9.

B

beautifulgame

Omg. Lol razor

And galning I'm aware but I never said that. What I do say is e is quite good , very good.

Home of Barca Fans