Mario Gotze

Co0ter

Schurrle is indeed average imo. Too much money and they really don't need him. They need to replace Henrihk though.

If I was Dortmund I'd tell Gotze to eat shit. They gladly took Kagawa and Sahin back, but they didn't go to Bayern.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Schurrle is indeed average imo. Too much money and they really don't need him. They need to replace Henrihk though.

If I was Dortmund I'd tell Gotze to eat shit. They gladly took Kagawa and Sahin back, but they didn't go to Bayern.
And neither did they announce the move before CL freaking final!

[MENTION=19693]gregorrin10[/MENTION]

Yes, I'm suprised that Dortmund takes him back because who knows how fans will react. After all he went to Bayern. I for one (and I'm not like some DOrtmund fan) steped back from buying Hummels jersey because he went to Bayern. And Goetze is BD kid.

About curent Bayern attackers options if RM steals Lewa they are flat on Muller and COsta. Robbery duo I don't count anymore as season-term option.
Real to steal Lewi? :lol: They have zero chance to get him and they r fully aware of that. Real cannot bully Bayern. Same for Alaba & Co. they r all not for sale and simply impossible to get..money doesnt matter Bayern would never agree to even negotiate.

Rode, Höjbjerg, Benatia and Götze r going to be sold and thats it. Lots of cash generated and now its going to be interesting to see, who ll be the Götze successor. I m sure there ll be another big money signing.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Kicker reports that the deal on Goetze's return to BVB is done. 26m.

I am a BVB supporter and I approve of this move.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is daylight robbery by Bayern. A player they signed for 37m. A player who has done nothing but disappoint and got one year left on his contract.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Beat me to it. As a BVB supporter, I am okay with the move too. I think if we signed a striker and a CB, we would be good to go for the season.

I think BVB should be fine attacking-wise since they have Reus, Obameyang, Ramos, Dembele (who can play all three positions in the attacking line) and Mor who can all score goals, and now Goetze too. Also the two young additions, Merino and Passlack can contribute in that department too.

Do they need another CB? After all they have Bartra. :troll: Yeah Subotic is getting older and Hummels gone, but Sokratis and Ginter are good enough in my opinion.

Trickykid

I think BVB should be fine attacking-wise since they have Reus, Obameyang, Ramos, Dembele (who can play all three positions in the attacking line) and Mor who can all score goals, and now Goetze too. Also the two young additions, Merino and Passlack can contribute in that department too.

Do they need another CB? After all they have Bartra. :troll: Yeah Subotic is getting older and Hummels gone, but Sokratis and Ginter are good enough in my opinion.

Just a detail, but Emre Mor is not really a goalscorer. I guess he could evolve into one with time, but it's nowhere near his forte.

CuleLife4Life

I mean... I guess its a good deal for BVB. But this guy has been rotting on Bayern's benches for 3 years. Who knows what type of form he'll be in once we see him playing week in and week out. If he succeeds, I see him leaving them again in 2 years tops to the EPL.

Either way, its hilarious how badly he flopped.

Home of Barca Fans