Mateo Musacchio

Clockwise

Buccaneer
I'd support this transfer. I've seen him more than a few times and he has been really good. under a good coach he has the talent to get top notch imo

Cule4life

The Culest
So it seems Tottenham are vying for him. Why arent we in for him? Wont be surprised if we try to buy him for 40m from Tottenham in a couple of years. Why cant we do good business for once? Marquinhos hasnt shown anything to suggest that he's better than Musacchio.

Its a pity his name isnt Musacchinho else he would already be in a barca shirt

I

instinct

So it seems Tottenham are vying for him. Why arent we in for him? Wont be surprised if we try to buy him for 40m from Tottenham in a couple of years. Why cant we do good business for once? Marquinhos hasnt shown anything to suggest that he's better than Musacchio.

Why do you make such strange and dumb comments in the past few weeks? Uncommon for you..

F

Flavia

I like musacchio, but he's not that good. Many cb's are greatly overrated here, because they're not a target. On top of it, his rights are divided between his agent(30%), river plate(35%) and villarreal(35%).

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Off to Spurs for around 21m euros(£17m) according to reports in England and Spain.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
For that price he would've been a great buy. I don't think the 50m price tag should've been taken seriously if we did pursue him.

I

instinct

For that price he would've been a great buy. I don't think the 50m price tag should've been taken seriously if we did pursue him.

He would have been more expensive for us which is logical since a club doesn't want to lose a player to a club which plays in the same league. Wouldn't have expected a deal under 30m which would have been a little too much for me.

Shegzy

if it was exactly 30m for us then it would have been OK cos we got 30 yr old Mathieu for 20m and considering mangala went for 40m and we are offering around 43m for marquinhos

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Villarreal is now asking Spurs to pay 50M euros for Musacchio at the insistence of River Plate, according to several sources in Spain.

Home of Barca Fans