Mavericky Puig

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
It's weird that BBZ dislikes him so much because Puig is probably the only midfielder we have who has that fabled "fighting spirit," always runs and never stops pressing.

kattanib

It's weird that BBZ dislikes him so much because Puig is probably the only midfielder we have who has that fabled "fighting spirit," always runs and never stops pressing.

Puig represents everything that says Barca DNA, that is why he hates him. BBZ should support Chelsea

Richard.H

Crazy that Alena is getting much favored over him. Puig made a huge mistake for not going out on loan to another La Liga side. Would've been a golden opportunity to show RK what he's missing.

fergus90

I assume he means by developing him in training. You know in between matches where you discuss tactics, go through scenarios of play and the manager might pull you to one side and offer you advice on what you could/should be doing in that situation. Although I don't think we've had someone like that since Pep/Tito really.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent

Same way he made Griezmann a world beater and is doing the same with Llorente now. I believe that Puig's potential lies in more advanced areas. He had his better games under Setien as the number 10 in a diamond too. That way his workrate allows him to press the opposition high up the pitch without it being a hindrance for our defensive positioning, and his lack of physical power is leveled by high mobility.

JamDav1982

Same way he made Griezmann a world beater and is doing the same with Llorente now. I believe that Puig's potential lies in more advanced areas. He had his better games under Setien as the number 10 in a diamond too. That way his workrate allows him to press the opposition high up the pitch without it being a hindrance for our defensive positioning, and his lack of physical power is leveled by high mobility.

Simeone is not putting a player the size of Puig in his team.

kattanib

I assume he means by developing him in training. You know in between matches where you discuss tactics, go through scenarios of play and the manager might pull you to one side and offer you advice on what you could/should be doing in that situation. Although I don't think we've had someone like that since Pep/Tito really.

There is no reason to assume Koeman isn?t good at this .. if anything whatever he did between halves seemed to have changed the game. Also our lacking performance in La Liga is most cases is due to individual stupidity like Griezman Messi and Stegen and Neto blunders

Home of Barca Fans