Mavericky Puig

feggydinho

He was levels above the rest in midfield in the recent Catalunya match, so he isn't a lost cause. Should just go to a team like Real Betis, Celta Vigo, or any club that would give him regular minutes. He's still a good player but Gavi and Pedri are better.

Bobo32

He was levels above the rest in midfield in the recent Catalunya match, so he isn't a lost cause. Should just go to a team like Real Betis, Celta Vigo, or any club that would give him regular minutes. He's still a good player but Gavi and Pedri are better.

Do you know where I could catch that game?

Bobo32

Andorra will be favourites for promotion if Puig goes there.

Will be interesting games in one year (or 2 years tops) then, maybe Busquets is there too, Roberto? Would be interesting to see if they would be "overrun" by Kessie etc playing for Barcelona, I suspect not.

Bobo32

Puig pressed Deulofeu free for the first goal, hockey-assisted his second goal, and then played him free for a potential third goal after a darting Iniesta-style run, but Deulofeu missed that one. Then he ended the half with another (brilliant) hockey assist for Deulofeus hat-trick.

He played well overall too, as feggydinho said. It's so nice to watch him, he shows so much! Creativity and ambition...

Cucurella played well too, they showed a nice understanding on some occasions.

Porque

Will be interesting games in one year (or 2 years tops) then, maybe Busquets is there too, Roberto? Would be interesting to see if they would be "overrun" by Kessie etc playing for Barcelona, I suspect not.

Valverde is waiting for Andorra to reach LaLiga to make his grand return. Fc Andorra - LaLiga Champions 2024/2025?

Bobo32

Valverde is waiting for Andorra to reach LaLiga to make his grand return. Fc Andorra - LaLiga Champions 2024/2025?

Hm I hope not, not at all the one fitting for that job, if Puig is there and maybe Busquets and Roberto too.

Catalunya played nice football overall, crushing Jamaica. Didn't watch the Australia game, but read a twitter post that urged fans to compare the performances... Not sure what the strength situation is between these opponents, but anyhow, Catalunya played nicely in that first half with Puig and Alena in midfield and quite a few other Barca rejects.

Iniesta Ultra

Puig pressed Deulofeu free for the first goal, hockey-assisted his second goal, and then played him free for a potential third goal after a darting Iniesta-style run, but Deulofeu missed that one. Then he ended the half with another (brilliant) hockey assist for Deulofeus hat-trick.

He played well overall too, as feggydinho said. It's so nice to watch him, he shows so much! Creativity and ambition...

Cucurella played well too, they showed a nice understanding on some occasions.

Haven't watched it yet but what a bizarre world we're in where Barca giving up our best mid while keeping Torres, Gavi, and Nico whose best skills are off the ball positioning.

Home of Barca Fans