Mavericky Puig

Messi983

Media reports on him clubbing with random women every night with Pique. He's going to get sold this Summer.

Pique was partying with women, Mavericky was just there as his third wheel.

Reports that Gattuso (who will most likely become a new Valencia coach) wants him. Probably just Mavericky's friends in the media doing him a favor, doubt any La Liga team will seriously go after him.

Messi983

A player who cares about his career:

Rey Manaj: "I'd rather play a lot in a first division team than play a few games at Bar?a."

Ig legend:

FUQYkjbWQAEIQlF

Temptation

Just realized that prior to today, I didn't recognize Puig by his face at all.

A female Barca fan friend of mine said "Puig is so cute omg" and showed me a pic of his.

Saw him for the first time today. :lol:

Andresito

Staff member
More links between Riqui and Andorra :lol: where are the City's, Liverpool's etc who certainly can't miss out on a WC player?

Eder Sarabia (Andorra coach): "If Riqui Puig wants to enjoy football, I get my bike, I go to Barcelona, I put him behind me and I bring him to Andorra. He is a player of another level." [la porteria]

Horatio

You're welcome
Just realized that prior to today, I didn't recognize Puig by his face at all.

A female Barca fan friend of mine said "Puig is so cute omg" and showed me a pic of his.

Saw him for the first time today. :lol:

Hope you recover from that dawg. Stay strong.

Messigician

More links between Riqui and Andorra :lol: where are the City's, Liverpool's etc who certainly can't miss out on a WC player?

Eder Sarabia (Andorra coach): "If Riqui Puig wants to enjoy football, I get my bike, I go to Barcelona, I put him behind me and I bring him to Andorra. He is a player of another level." [la porteria]

Hmm so we went from no coach rates him

And now that a coach rates him it's apparently a negative.

Keep up the double standards in this mad house

MTL_Barca

It says an awful lot about Puig that they even asked the coach of Andorra about him joining because it might actually happen. Kinda weird for a world class player isn't it, you'd think they'd ask Klopp or Pep :coffee:

Messi983

I'm pretty sure Pique ordered Sarabia to say some good things about his amigo Mavericky.

Home of Barca Fans