Mavericky Puig

Bobo32

I feel bad for Bobo. His guy is letting him down.

Don't feel bad for me. Puig never let me down, but Xavi sort of did. Don't know which of my guys you referred to. Anyway, Xavi is going for other options which was evident after only a couple of weeks, he never gave Puig a real chance playing, maybe he really disappointed him in training. Xavi seems to get pretty much everything he has asked for, so no excuses at all for him now!

I look forward to a good Barcelona season, even if it isn't at all about the Cruyffian philosophy way, giving responsibility to "smaller names" etc, but about buying some hyped players and putting them in a pretty strict system. It might and should work. A lot of the players that will play are truly wonderful, and it might be the correct way to go right now, time will tell.

I also look forward to hopefully watching Puig play in another team.

ajnotkeith

Don't feel bad for me. Puig never let me down, but Xavi sort of did. Don't know which of my guys you referred to. Anyway, Xavi is going for other options which was evident after only a couple of weeks, he never gave Puig a real chance playing, maybe he really disappointed him in training. Xavi seems to get pretty much everything he has asked for, so no excuses at all for him now!

I look forward to a good Barcelona season, even if it isn't at all about the Cruyffian philosophy way, giving responsibility to "smaller names" etc, but about buying some hyped players and putting them in a pretty strict system. It might and should work. A lot of the players that will play are truly wonderful, and it might be the correct way to go right now, time will tell.

I also look forward to hopefully watching Puig play in another team.

Puig, refusing to leave and not giving you the opportunity to watch him for more than 5 minutes a season.

Porque

Easier said on the outside, but doesn't he want to prove his worth at a lower LaLiga side?

Collado spent 6 months at relegated Granada and Xavi is keeping him In the first team next season. Probably in Puigs place of last season.

Home of Barca Fans