Memphis Depay

mc_lovin

I am happy enough we have him, but he needs to be the support player in attack (like Firmino for example). Other than that he's a net positive so far.

freetocan

Me too, I just do not like him. I really hate to see him in Barca team. He rally want to be looked like a big star, leading one but he miss a lot to like that. He can score here and there one goal but that does not mean that he is the right player Barca need. Hopefully we would be able to buy some good players and bench this guy. Not like his attitude at all. Period.

Sailor Mars

He hasn't been given a lot to work with up front. A couple games with Fati but other than that his co-attacking options have been junk.

Klysmakabouter

Me too, I just do not like him. I really hate to see him in Barca team. He rally want to be looked like a big star, leading one but he miss a lot to like that. He can score here and there one goal but that does not mean that he is the right player Barca need. Hopefully we would be able to buy some good players and bench this guy. Not like his attitude at all. Period.

Nothing wrong with his attitude really, been working hard since he came.

SmilerBam

The problem of Depay is his ego. He thinks he is better than he really is. He should stick to what he knows and in that way he will be more effective.

Birdy

The first 1 vs 1 is excusable: He didn't have any time on the ball, he did the best he could do (a ding) but was unfortunate.

The second 1 vs 1 he should have taken, though. He had plenty of time on the ball to select angle and power.

He doesn't miss sitters every game. That was the 2nd game where he misses one, the other was against Cadiz away.

Windhook

The shift in opinions from week to week is remarkable. Clearly he is one the few good options we have in attack right now and needs more time to adapt. The presence of Koeman was a boost initially, because the man had confidence in him, now with the next manager things will likely change. Also I don't see any primadonna attitude from Memphis on the pitch, but the club's social platforms promote him as our star player, which he is not currently.

Home of Barca Fans