Memphis Depay

freetocan

LdJ still has a higher non penalty goal per minute than Depay (0,41 v 0,36), and I'd say he fucks up less attacks.
There are a lot of players who could play centrally though even with the injuries. Araujo would no doubt play better than Depay from there.

Hey Bobo32, what coincidence??? I wanted to suggest exactly same. Araujo will be times better than Depay in that position. He at least is stronger than Depay, even he does not look so musculous like Depay, better placement and for sure better head play. I would definitely try him instead.

FinBarcelonafan

He's not our best player to play that position rn, he's our ONLY player.

Unless you want to play LDJ as a striker, lol. Well, maybe we should for a game or two so people complaining about Memphis will see he's not that bad. :lol:

Only Koeman was brave enough to play Luuk De Jong. Took some balls because no other coach played him. Haha

serghei

There's this bit of a problem with Araujo playing as a 9... in that he's a fucking CB.

Can only hope Depay will use this full week of no games to show up sharper vs Betis and Bayern.

Windhook

Unless you want to play LDJ as a striker, lol. Well, maybe we should for a game or two so people complaining about Memphis will see he's not that bad. :lol:

Unfortunately that moment will come as Memphis will be need of some rest, he's been playing all season.

Bobo32

There's this bit of a problem with Araujo playing as a 9... in that he's a fucking CB.

Can only hope Depay will use this full week of no games to show up sharper vs Betis and Bayern.

At least he is a footballer, Depay is primarily a rapper right?

Araujo isn't optimal, but Depay is beyond bad. I hope I get to see Puig in a false 9 position sometime.

Mister Xavi

Unfortunately that moment will come as Memphis will be need of some rest, he's been playing all season.

I dont think the problem is rest.

Depay is just not an intelligent football player, always picks the wrong choice, wether its with passing the ball or an attempt to score. He just isnt a good striker.

The fact that a 10 year younger Ansu Fati is more dangerous, effective and creative than Depay says enough.

omidferoz

Should not start against bayern in anyway. He is not a footballer. He is fucking horrible and need to be shipped in the winter.

Home of Barca Fans