Memphis Depay

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
We were playing with 10 men before Gavi was sent off, hahaha... This guy is terrible, even if coming from injury...

freetocan

Not sure what some people including Xavi see at this guy. I saw him touching the ball once and a back 2m pass. Is this the player what Barca should coun on? Needless to say once more, totally useless. Very rarely I lived to see a worse player than this guy. It is a nonsense having him either on the bench.
Xavi made a huge mistake taking out the only player who could score Luuk d J. And replace with this stupid player.!!!
Usually the overall performance of a team is the mirror's couch. We do not play anything. People has no idea what they suppose to do, no wingers at all, even with Dembele or Abde in. In my opinion, Dembele did not play anything today, Abde is nowhere, Business made one of his poorest game in last time...sorry but we do not get anywhere with the actual couch.

Bobo32

He was targetted 21 times in his 30 minutes, managing to recieve it 9 of those times (42,9%)
Abde who played the same minutes was targeted 19 times and recieved it 12 times (63,2%)

Other than them, there are:
3 players in 70-79%
1 player in 80-89%
4 players in 90-99%
4 players on 100%

He completed 6 of his 10 attempted passes (60%)
3 players in 70-79%
7 players in 80-89%
3 players in 90-99%
1 player on 100%

Depays 6 completed passes had a total progressive distance of 0 yards, he was the only one with 0, even Sanz's 3 passes was 10 yards forward...
Depay had 1 press attempt (failed). Only Stegen tried to press less (0) and everyone else had succesful press attempts.

OVI9323

He was targetted 21 times in his 30 minutes, managing to recieve it 9 of those times (42,9%)
Abde who played the same minutes was targeted 19 times and recieved it 12 times (63,2%)

Other than them, there are:
3 players in 70-79%
1 player in 80-89%
4 players in 90-99%
4 players on 100%

He completed 6 of his 10 attempted passes (60%)
3 players in 70-79%
7 players in 80-89%
3 players in 90-99%
1 player on 100%

Depays 6 completed passes had a total progressive distance of 0 yards, he was the only one with 0, even Sanz's 3 passes was 10 yards forward...
Depay had 1 press attempt (failed). Only Stegen tried to press less (0) and everyone else had succesful press attempts.

It's hurful too see...
I remind that you where one of the first to say "Calma" when he was on fire the first month

Bobo32

It's hurful too see...
I remind that you where one of the first to say "Calma" when he was on fire the first month

Yeah I was against the transfer before it happened and never saw any reason to change my mind.
Collado came on for Granada yesterday, and looked pretty competent. I guess he'd be available for Barcelona if Depay was not signed...

This was what I wrote after the transfer was done, 16th of July:
I predict:
1: 3-5 good games at the start where he looks to run, fight and where he maybe succeeds with a few things, scores some goals, plays pretty well....
2. Then he'll start to succeed with fewer things, run less, attempt more stupid things and maybe already start to moan more.
3. After that he'll start to play a bit like Braithwaite, but with less workrate and maybe even worse ability.

I think he'll end up a clear downgrade from Greasy man, who was terrible, and even a downgrade from Braithwaite.
If he instead becomes a "success" that will pretty much mean he didn't go to step 3, but instead stayed at step 2, destroying any chance for the team to be competitive. Some "fans" will then take his side.
This was before Messi left, he would reach the third point sooner if Messi was still around. I actually saw hints of him being on point 3 yesterday, he looked void of self-confidence but maybe it was just that he is still not physically ready...

Laplacian

If he wants to play like Neymar he has to lose weight. There's way too much extra mass in his body, it isn't ideal for the agility and quick style of play wingers depend on.

fergus90

If he wants to play like Neymar he has to lose weight. There's way too much extra mass in his body, it isn't ideal for the agility and quick style of play wingers depend on.

Yeah, no doubt. I thought he looked heavier than ever yesterday.

serghei

He is turning fast into our new one and only Arda Turan.

edc0f479-4d61-43b5-b9b4-1eea6885b620.jpg

Home of Barca Fans