Memphis Depay

serghei

Also, the veterans who didn't agree to the pay-cuts to help the club in this bad period should kiss their hopes goodbye post retirement. Don't want to see them getting a good position in the club's board or management staff.

Retire and fuck off.

malvolio

https://www.ara.cat/esports/memphis...baixar-massa-salarial-inscrits_1_4084768.html

So it turns out we have allegedly agreed some wage cuts/deferments with the team and are presenting it to LaLiga tomorrow to see if the measures can be approved, then the registration of Depay and Garcia could take place

Ara's founding shareholders were, among others, Ferran Rod?s, Fundaci? Carulla, Victor Font and the group Cultura 03, which also publishes magazines S?piens, TimeOut Barcelona, Descobrir and Cuina. Cultura 03 is no longer a shareholder. In September 2010, Antoni Bassas announced that he would participate as a shareholder.

so that we know were the 'news' is coming from.

clemente

Yeah it was clearly all a cap, if they were able to sign anything, it would have been done by now, why tf wait for the match day lmao, everyone gonna be laughing even harder at this club tomorrow

ajnotkeith

Depay appears on the LaLiga website, as does Garcia, but have not been registered in the squad yet, which I assume is due to be confirmed although this whole process is strange

Messigician

Depay appears on the LaLiga website, as does Garcia, but have not been registered in the squad yet, which I assume is due to be confirmed although this whole process is strange

False

The fact that Memphis and Garc?a appear on La Liga's website doesn't mean that they have been registered. There's still nothing official. [@mariagarridos]

Gari

Weird La Liga site: Riqui Puig Forward 6, O. Demb?l? Forward 11, Braithwaite Forward 12, Ansu Fati Forward 17 are all Barcelona's strikers for today.

ajnotkeith

False

The fact that Memphis and Garc?a appear on La Liga's website doesn't mean that they have been registered. There's still nothing official. [@mariagarridos]

Did you read the 'havent been registered yet' in my post? Ive been saying Depay won't be registered for months without wage cuts, but we may have them, let's wait till tomorrow

I also believe Kun doesn't appear so that might indicate there is ongoing progress with Depay. I hope we sign them.

ajnotkeith

Curious is the case of Rey Manaj, who in theory doesn't have much of a place if all of our forwards are fit, but will stay with the first-team this year. As he is older if he plays with the A team once he will have a first-team record and be unable to go back down to Barca B so it indicates we may, for some reason, have a forward departing.

A Barca insider account says it's because Depay won't be registered, or at least not registered in time for games https://twitter.com/porteranunez/status/1425083050052960261

Home of Barca Fans