Miralem Pjanic

Catta

The only way Pjanic can be usefull is in a Jorginho role with Kante beside him.

There is no place for him in Barca, if Xavi thinks he can backup Busi but Frenkie can't, he has lost it.

jamrock

If he stays I'd prefer him as a back up in CM if de jong leaves than a busquets back up, can't have too old heads in the same position, leave the busquets back up role to Nico and play him in the lesser la Liga games.

Gnidrologist

I noticed that he actually can do the sort of passes that even Busquets can't anymore (he has deteriorated in this aspect too). Like how he opens up the play with laser sharp, precise vertical pings from unlikely situations. He also can tackle. Still too slow, but i'd take him over the mummy.

vuji_31

Pressing on him was same as veterans playing half drunk after 2 shifts in factory.

He is bad, he was not even playing in Beskitas, that is how bad is he.

One game can not change 4-5 years of bad football. Only Bosnians rate him

serghei

Pressing on him was same as veterans playing half drunk after 2 shifts in factory.

That's the problem for me too. These players do nicely in low intensity games, like preseason, average La Liga games and whatnot, because they are technical and have vision. But in a knockout game no serious team would just let them control the game, and it is very hard for our team to provide them with this comfort.

All opponents we face in high intensity matches would make pressing them a major target. Don't see a solid way to stop that from happening.

Once they do that, they will look all over the place physically. Even a team like Eintracht Frankfurt ran them ragged.

Last edited:

Messi983

That's the problem for me too. These players do nicely in low intensity games, like preseason, average La Liga games and whatnot, because they are technical and have vision. But in a knockout game no serious team would just let them to control the game. All teams would make pressing them a major tactical objective of level 0 importance.

Once they do that, they will look all over the place physically. Even a team like Eintracht Frankfurt can run them ragged.

We don't have any proof that would happen with Pjanić here. We have years of European humiliations with Busi running the show for opponents. :lol:

He was also injured last season at Besiktas but when he played was usually good. Played better in CL than Busi did in years.

SABANS

Ibam not Bosnian and I rate him....what is your real name so that I can google search you...seems like you know football better than Xavi...

serghei

We don't have any proof that would happen with Pjanić here. We have years of European humiliations with Busi running the show for opponents. :lol:

He was also injured last season at Besiktas but when he played was usually good. Played better in CL than Busi did in years.

Yeah, but he's the same player like Busi. Don't see much physicality and tenacity in him.

Kul_z

Panjic played surprisingly well I thought ..
Better than FDJ in that position

Panjic, yes. In his language that means someone of equal football presentations as maguire. In my language that means ancient one level, screams of getting targeted and ran over. But, Should i ask you in which half he played well? Just to be sure that you watched the game, you already gifted us with brilliant ancient one game where he didnt participated

Zidane82

Panjic, yes. In his language that means someone of equal football presentations as maguire. In my language that means ancient one level, screams of getting targeted and ran over. But, Should i ask you in which half he played well? Just to be sure that you watched the game, you already gifted us with brilliant ancient one game where he didnt participated

If you cannot appreciate how well he played you are wasting your own time and ours

Home of Barca Fans