Miralem Pjanic

fergus90

Yeah we need a player who was benched last season in Turkey. :facepalm:

Happy Gilmore came from four shots down on the back nine to beat Shooter McGavin to win the Tour Championship and just one year prior he wasn’t even a professional.

Never count out an underdog.

CatalinR10

JUST IN: Miralem Pjanic is currently more closer to staying at Barcelona than leaving.
@Benayadachraf
#Transfers

PAIN.

Porque

Nico was actually decent in DMC on his brief moments this pre-season.

Anyways, for the amount that Xavi will rest Busi, better to have Nico at a good footballing side like Betis, Villarreal or CELTA if possible.

fergus90

Horrible decision, probably the worst one Xavi made so far.

I think it's good for Nico to go on loan to be fair. He's at an age where he could do with a full season of football.

Real sent Valverde out for a year and Casemiro and it helped them massively. Barca makes the mistake of keeping players about who don't get given enough minutes to properly develop.

As long as Busquets is here, Nico's game time is severely limited.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think it's good for Nico to go on loan to be fair. He's at an age where he could do with a full season of football.

Real sent Valverde out for a year and Casemiro and it helped them massively. Barca makes the mistake of keeping players about who don't get given enough minutes to properly develop.

As long as Busquets is here, Nico's game time is severely limited.

Problem is that I don't think they'll let him leave on loan now. They'll fuck around until January and then send him on loan to a team where he'll have to adapt mid-season.

fergus90

Problem is that I don't think they'll let him leave on loan now. They'll fuck around until January and then send him on loan to a team where he'll have to adapt mid-season.

You're probably right and in that case it will be a bad decision. It doesn't look like Xavi has been ruthless enough with his decision making and the squad is bloated in every area bar the full-backs.

Home of Barca Fans