Miralem Pjanic

Iarwain

Luis Enrique brought him to Roma, I believe he would make a move for him if Pjanic didn't freshly renew contract before WC.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Luis Enrique brought him to Roma, I believe he would make a move for him if Pjanic didn't freshly renew contract before WC.

There were rumours running around long before he signed a new contract with Roma so we either dropped it or they were incredibly lazy which made him think that any interest is off so he signed an extension.

Iarwain

There were rumours running around long before he signed a new contract with Roma so we either dropped it or they were incredibly lazy which made him think that any interest is off so he signed an extension.
I'm not quite sure Barca was seriously after him before that renewal. Too bad he renew before Enrique was appointed at Barca.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
IMO at current level, Modrić>Pjanić>Rakitić. But Pjanić in some years will surpass 'em all.

But we have Xavi and Iniesta, so we don't need anyother midfielder for at least 5 years... Besides, those eastern europeans know nothing about tiki-taka...

F

Flavia

But we have Xavi and Iniesta, so we don't need anyother midfielder for at least 50 years... Besides, those eastern europeans know nothing about tiki-taka...

Fixed :p

I'm not sure about Pjanic, but we surely shouldn't had passed on Kroos.

Darko

Pjanic is more of an Iniesta replacement, and yeah, consistency is his biggest issue, but he is still just 24.

xavisionary

MajorGrayAidi.gif

Proper naughty, Messi eat your heart out.

BenRobbins

Could be a very impressive signing for the scousers. This is the kind of player they should be looking at signing.

A midfield 3 of Henderson, Pjanic and Can could be really good.

Out of interest what are the sources? I would be expecting the liverpool fans i know to be going mad on twitter about this! But i can't find anything.

Home of Barca Fans