Miralem Pjanic

Porque

The take home in this is that we will be trying to offload him to anyone and everyone in Europe. No one will pay a dime so we will try to swap somewhere. Possibly in a manipulated transfer fee deal like the initial Arthur<->Pjanic.

FinBarcelonafan

The take home in this is that we will be trying to offload him to anyone and everyone in Europe. No one will pay a dime so we will try to swap somewhere. Possibly in a manipulated transfer fee deal like the initial Arthur<->Pjanic.

Exactly. We might get some sort of offer from Serie A. He has good reputation there.

Porque

Tie up Franck Kessie for a free next year and force Milan to take a Pjanic<->Kessie swap this Summer.

tenor.gif

fergus90

I'm not the biggest fan of him by the way think he's nowhere near the player he was, but when he's started from the off he did alright, sprayed the ball about well enough. No disputing he is an absolute traffic cone though in the defensive aspect.

Think he could have played a few more games to keep legs fresher and just for general better utilization of the squad.

Kul_z

I'm not the biggest fan of him by the way think he's nowhere near the player he was, but when he's started from the off he did alright, sprayed the ball about well enough. No disputing he is an absolute traffic cone though in the defensive aspect.

Think he could have played a few more games to keep legs fresher and just for general better utilization of the squad.

While i rate him nowhere near barca material player, i agree that he should be playing more. Pedri should have been rested more

Vladinho

"Man, I would trade Benta + Rabiot + McBurger+Ramsey+Arthur for any midfielders of their juvenile team."

One of the replies on juve forum on the bentancur - pjanic swap news. Feels nice to see that others appreciate our young masia talents. If only koeman would see riqui with the same eyes...

El Guaje

This dude is lost, better to sell him as fast as possible but i think we gave him long contract.

Tbh ne never got a fair chance to play and prove himself while bums like Fraudberto and Pique kept playing even after shit performances. They were shit, got injured and went straight back to the XI the moment they got the green light ffs. Even Busquets has been shit like every time Barca played against a team that can press, play with speed and do counters. Or dead tired Pedri with 0 end product.

Like, im not saying he 100% would succeed but really he never even had a fair chance to try.

kattanib

Tbh ne never got a fair chance to play and prove himself while bums like Fraudberto and Pique kept playing even after shit performances. They were shit, got injured and went straight back to the XI the moment they got the green light ffs. Even Busquets has been shit like every time Barca played against a team that can press, play with speed and do counters. Or dead tired Pedri with 0 end product.

Like, im not saying he 100% would succeed but really he never even had a fair chance to try.

Which tells me something.. our senior team are a gang and Messi leads them
They pressure the manager to discriminate against players like Pjanic and have also given Griezman some tough time in his first season all because of things the players did not do, all because Barto did things without following what Messi wants ... at least that is one narrative of the story, true or not is for us to decide

Home of Barca Fans