Miralem Pjanic

Porque

Got a similar structured deal with Chiesa.

Type of deals would help us immensely. But does LaLiga have those type of talents at mid-level clubs?

xXKonan

According to Cat Radio despite the offers Pjanic has gotten he's been mostly the issue as he insists he only wants a return to Juventus.

Well if Juve can't get rid of Ramsey, well have fun in the stands then.

raedkuwait

Actually none of this is his fault and he has every right to be pissed, we buy a player and
give him a contract tell 2024 and then we play him for mmmm maybe a total of what 3
games?! and he is on the bench watching barca awful players in the med that are
so so fucking slow and does nothing to contribute to the attack, and yet they till play
every fucking game. so ya i would be pissed if i was him. and not leave.

behindbrowneyes

It is his right to wait on Juve, but if I was him I'd leave on loan no matter what. Sitting on the bench/in the stands can't be satisfying at this stage of his career.

Messi983

Send Busi to MLS, make Nico a starter and Pjanic his backup. Problem solved.

At least until we'll see Nico is not an answer either as I'm affraid will be shown. He just reminds me too much on Busi... At least he still has fresh legs I guess.

Andresito

Staff member
Send Busi to MLS, make Nico a starter and Pjanic his backup. Problem solved.

At least until we'll see Nico is not an answer either as I'm affraid will be shown. He just reminds me too much on Busi... At least he still has fresh legs I guess.

Never seen anyone obsess about Pjanic as much.

He's shown absolutely nothing with the (few) chances he's gotten. At least Riqui has shown some glimpses of good football, which is what people are clinging on to.
So I can somehow understand why some people don't want Riqui to leave. But with Pjanic I can't understand why anyone would want him to stay with his wages.

"Can't be worse than Busi"? Yes he can.

Messi983

Never seen anyone obsess about Pjanic as much.

He's shown absolutely nothing with the (few) chances he's gotten. At least Riqui has shown some glimpses of good football, which is what people are clinging on to.
So I can somehow understand why some people don't want Riqui to leave. But with Pjanic I can't understand why anyone would want him to stay with his wages.

"Can't be worse than Busi"? Yes he can.

Not obsessed with him at all, I just can't stand Busi as a regular starter anymore. :banghead:

Pjanic (Puig as well, but don't care about him as he's highly overrated imo) was mistreated by Koeman while Busi is a regular starter despite being poor for 3-4 years at least. He mostly did well when he started but never got a fair run of games in the starting XI. He never started more than two consecutive games. it's obvious he's not someone who would change the game from the bench though. I'm sure if he'll return to Juve he'll do well there while Busi will be our biggest liability again.

Home of Barca Fans