Miralem Pjanic

behindbrowneyes

Is there any hope that we will manage to offload him in the last minute?

Rumours about him cooled down completely. Wouldn't rule out anything as crazy this transfer summer has been, but wouldn't bet my money on it. Looks like no one wants him enough to pay anything near his salary. He seems like just another lost cause.

jamrock

Because we are paying more than he will earn anywhere & he won't take a pay cut, sounds familiar with all the players we were trying to move on from Right?.

Sorin

Because we are paying more than he will earn anywhere & he won't take a pay cut, sounds familiar with all the players we were trying to move on from Right?.

That and maybe, you know, he is done. Even Puig is probably better than him and that's saying something.

SABANS

That and maybe, you know, he is done. Even Puig is probably better than him and that's saying something.

Based on what? Fact that Koeman is pushing his "favorites" and keeping them on the field no matter what vs. Someone that didnt get a real chance? You expect someone that gets few kinutes every 5 games to show something? But Hey...he is getting millions for sitting on the bench...like I said earlier, for his age, he will not get better contract...by the time his contract is out, he will be done for good and might get another contract for a year and thats it...

xXKonan

There were rumors early on last season he was pretty wank in training and Koeman didn't like it.

He's just not good enough, could he have played more? probably but I'm not really expecting miracles from this guy when/if he stays. He'll just be taking up space for someone more deserving.

SABANS

There were rumors early on last season he was pretty wank in training and Koeman didn't like it.

He's just not good enough, could he have played more? probably but I'm not really expecting miracles from this guy when/if he stays. He'll just be taking up space for someone more deserving.

Thats the thing...he never came to do miracle, he is not that type of player. He was standard in Juve, and Juve was doing very good in Serie A. Do we have better players than him? Ues we sure do. Is he good enough for starting 11? No he is not. He has experience. He played for decent clubs, and played well against good teams. What I dont understand is that we struggled whole last season, he never got decent chance, and this year looks like it will be same as last. Since we didnt sign any very good midfielders, we are stuggling now, players that start and that come on later in the game don't make significant difference. And Koeman isnt changing anything. How do we know that he wouldnt be decent in midfield if he never got the chance?

Messi983

He'll be like a new signing for a new coach when Koeman will be sacked in December after we'll fail to qualify from our CL group. You've heard it here first.

Home of Barca Fans