Miralem Pjanic

xXKonan

During the last international break apparently, he was also caught partying at a Nightclub in the early hours of the morning the day of their Qualifier or so and the dude was piss drunk and couldn't even walk.

So yeah the guy clearly no longer gives a shit.

khaled_a_d

Beşiktaş want to return Pjanić to Barcelona. The coach is unhappy with the physical condition of the Bosnian midfielder. [zurnal]

I mean he was on the bench only when he was injured or sick, so not sure how accurate is that. Also transfer market says he is currently has pneumonia
Besiktas are most likely signing Elneny for free in the summer, who was doing well there when he was on loan and couple of years younger, so I don't expect Miralem to stay there beyond current season.

Horatio

You're welcome
I mean he was on the bench only when he was injured or sick, so not sure how accurate is that. Also transfer market says he is currently has pneumonia
Besiktas are most likely signing Elneny for free in the summer, who was doing well there when he was on loan and couple of years younger, so I don't expect Miralem to stay there beyond current season.

It is possible conditional issues started around international period since that's when Bosnian coach complained about him as well.

Rassvet

Relax, this is just a ruse by Pjanic to force his return imo. Xavi was his idol I think and he is probably desperate to come back to Barca now.

“According to Mundo Deportivo, Pjanic is a big fan of Xavi and hopes to find a new start under the club legend”

Rassvet

Pjanic back in 2020. It seems like Xavi was one of his inspirations.

“I like to watch teams who play well, ball on the floor, ball to feet, playing well as a collective," he added.

The Juventus star also heaped praises on two Barca legends, Xavi Hernandez and Andres Iniesta as well as Real Madrid's Zinedine Zidane and Juve's Andrea Pirlo.

“I had the good fortune to see players like [Zinedine] Zidane, Xavi, [Andr?s] Iniesta, [Andrea] Pirlo up close.

“They all make things simple for their team. They make their whole team play well with little things that don’t always get noticed

Messi983

Image: Pjanić' son plays for the Bar?a Academy in Istanbul. [via @josepcapdevila]

FO2Qkx0XEAE1AmK

Home of Barca Fans