Munir El Haddadi

Trickykid

I like the Real Sociedad rumor tbh. If he's good enough to play regularly there, it would be great for his development, and if not? Well, then he probably isn't good enough to keep hoping for anyhow.

It all depends on us getting another striker of course.

Ritchie

You could say the same about Real game. I think that was massive loss for us. We played 90 minutes and lost at the end.

If it was anyone else bar Real we'd have rested 2 of MSN for the Atleti game after the internationals. We had a horrible 2 weeks of fixtures after the break and paid the price. Real went and lost to Wolfsburg after the Classico but we didn't have the luxury of playing a shitty team like that and Atleti were the worst possible opponents at that time.

Messi983

I like the Real Sociedad rumor tbh. If he's good enough to play regularly there, it would be great for his development, and if not? Well, then he probably isn't good enough to keep hoping for anyhow.

It all depends on us getting another striker of course.

Sociedad have two good strikers in Agirretxe and Jonathas so I doubt he'd really get much playing time there. Maybe Eusebio wants to play him on the wing (where they also have a good young LW in Oyarzabal and Vela/captain Prieto as RW) but I would prefer for him to develop as "9".

Trickykid

Sociedad have two good strikers in Agirretxe and Jonathas so I doubt he'd really get much playing time there. Maybe Eusebio wants to play him on the wing (where they also have a good young LW in Oyarzabal and Vela/captain Prieto as RW) but I would prefer for him to develop as "9".

Good point. Agirretxe is probably untouchable, but I think he should be able to compete with Jonathas. Besides, aside from Vela, who rarely plays centrally afaik, there doesn't seem to be many options for Eusebio in central offense, so if Munir does well, he should see a healthy amount of minutes.

J

Jamie Cal

Agirretxe had a wicked year but he's missed half the season, and he's not the youngest. He could definitely compete with Jonathas given form. Wouldn't do him any harm to get minutes at Vela's position either.

But if he's signing a contract, surely that rules out Sociedad as they're looking for a buyback.

Home of Barca Fans