5.9 Portugal vs Croatia & Serbia vs Spain

6.9 France vs Italy

7.9 Netherlands vs Bosnia & Germany vs Hungary

8.9. Portugal vs Scotland & Croatia vs Poland & Switzerland vs Spain

9.9 France vs Belgium

10.9 Netherlands vs Germany

Last edited:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Yes mate, to be honest I am not bothered. I don't care much about Scotland, not particularly patriotic. Plus I dislike a lot of the players in the team and can't stand Steve Clarke and his prehistoric, ultra-negative football.

thought you are a Scotland ultra so you can cheer with Jammy together for once :(

Maradona37

thought you are a Scotland ultra so you can cheer with Jammy together for once :(
No, never mate. Well maybe when I was a kid, and believed in stuff like nationalism etc.

Frankly, a lot of Scottish people are fannies (same as many other nations), so I am not gonna pretend I have solidarity with them just because the national team is playing. Fuck that.

I don't have a group mentality as a person. Probably why I stopped following Rangers alongside the horrible political views the club and fans hold. It's hard to explain, but I just don't like being part of a group, unless it's much smaller and tighter-knit than thousands of sport or music fans.

I see people getting excited about this Oasis reunion. Not only do I think they're a generally rubbish band, but I wouldn't be caught dead in an arena with many of the fannies who will be at those gigs. I just don't ever seem to get involved in 'camaraderie' and fads. It was the same with the ice bucket challenge a decade ago.

I love football more for the game itself as a sport than the bonding aspect with fellow fans. It's hard to explain why, just my nature. It's probably why I can still love the game despite having no team to support. A lot of other fans would have jacked the game in in that scenario as for many fans the tribal aspect overrides actual love of the game on the pitch.

It sounds sad, but I am much happier in my house watching a film or TV show I find very entertaining than I am out at a pub or something. Hence me doing the former most days and rarely if ever doing the latter.

I guess you could call me antisocial but I am generally ok around people (a little awkward but not too bad). I just don't get involved in group bonding sessions.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

No, never mate. Well maybe when I was a kid, and believed in stuff like nationalism etc.

Frankly, a lot of Scottish people are fannies (same as many other nations), so I am not gonna pretend I have solidarity with them just because the national team is playing. Fuck that.

I don't have a group mentality as a person. Probably why I stopped following Rangers alongside the horrible political views the club and fans hold. It's hard to explain, but I just don't like being part of a group, unless it's much smaller and tighter-knit than thousands of sport or music fans.

I see people getting excited about this Oasis reunion. Not only do I think they're a generally rubbish band, but I wouldn't be caught dead in an arena with many of the fannies who will be at those gigs. I just don't ever seem to get involved in 'camaraderie' and fads. It was the same with the ice bucket challenge a decade ago.

I love football more for the game itself as a sport than the bonding aspect with fellow fans. It's hard to explain why, just my nature. It's probably why I can still love the game despite having no team to support. A lot of other fans would have jacked the game in in that scenario as for many fans the tribal aspect overrides actual love of the game on the pitch.

ah yes i understand what you mean but you have surely teams you like? (probably not Manu ^^ )

It sounds sad, but I am much happier in my house watching a film or TV show I find very entertaining than I am out at a pub or something. Hence me doing the former most days and rarely if ever doing the latter.

I guess you could call me antisocial but I am generally ok around people (a little awkward but not too bad). I just don't get involved in group bonding sessions.

We all here are a bit antisocial but as long as we are happy everything is fine:flick2:

Maradona37

ah yes i understand what you mean but you have surely teams you like? (probably not Manu ^^ )

We all here are a bit antisocial but as long as we are happy everything is fine:flick2:
I have the odd team I have a soft spot for but would never claim to support them as I am not gonna start supporting a club as an adult (as my early adulthood I still supported Rangers). Not just gonna pick a team to support, wouldn't feel organic or natural.

Tbh my main tribal interest in football is supporting anyone playing against Man United, yes. I watch all their games hoping they lose. It sounds sad but it has worked out well for me for years now. Wasn't fun when they won but since Ferguson left it's been a great laugh. I just hate the club that much. It's nothing to do with success either, as I don't hate Real Madrid anywhere near as much, and they're far more successful than United. I just think they're a cunt of a club.

Some would say hating a club is more destructive than loving one, but I am not bothered about that.

And yeah, being social or not is a thing that is dynamic, not static - it varies a lot depending on the where, who, why, what etc. I am generally ok on social situations but I definitely don't like large groups. I am more of a loner or even a small tight-knit group. Which is why i can still play in football teams amongst guys I know and trust generally. I can't really do big groups of friends etc, feels very superficial. It's like when I see people with 10000 'friends' on Facebook - that's just so shallow, adding people you never talk to to look like you're popular online. I have some family members, a dozen or so friends in person (maximum) and maybe the same online (that I am close to to various degrees) and that suits me. I would never wanna be one of these guys who has hundreds of friends, fuck that.

Anyway, take care mate, hope all goes well for you as you're a good kid.

Messi983

Don't really care about NL, will watch Yamal and Nico today but in general just hope this international break will be over soon and most important there will be no injuries for Barca players.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

The fun is over guys, will be a terrific match between Cristiano and Modric (if he still plays for nt) - enjoy the last int moments of Siunaldo, we will probably never see such a 1 man power again 😪

Andresito

Staff member
"Cristiano Ronaldo is threatening to hold Portugal hostage until 2026 - Roberto Martinez needs to grow a backbone if he wants World Cup success"

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner clearly cannot accept the fact that his national team would be better off without him

Cristiano Ronaldo has never had any time for his critics, so he was always going to ignore calls for him to retire from international football after his embarrassing Euro 2024 campaign. "The people who give their opinions have never been in a dressing room,"I often laugh about it because it would be the same thing as me talking about Formula 1. How can I give my opinion on Formula 1 if I don't know anything about tyres, rims, or the weight of the car?"

Home of Barca Fans