Nations League 24/25

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

"Cristiano Ronaldo is threatening to hold Portugal hostage until 2026 - Roberto Martinez needs to grow a backbone if he wants World Cup success"

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner clearly cannot accept the fact that his national team would be better off without him

Cristiano Ronaldo has never had any time for his critics, so he was always going to ignore calls for him to retire from international football after his embarrassing Euro 2024 campaign. "The people who give their opinions have never been in a dressing room,"I often laugh about it because it would be the same thing as me talking about Formula 1. How can I give my opinion on Formula 1 if I don't know anything about tyres, rims, or the weight of the car?"

Lies.

He definitely knows about rims. :staringpep:

KingLeo10

"Cristiano Ronaldo is threatening to hold Portugal hostage until 2026 - Roberto Martinez needs to grow a backbone if he wants World Cup success"

The five-time Ballon d'Or winner clearly cannot accept the fact that his national team would be better off without him

Cristiano Ronaldo has never had any time for his critics, so he was always going to ignore calls for him to retire from international football after his embarrassing Euro 2024 campaign. "The people who give their opinions have never been in a dressing room,"I often laugh about it because it would be the same thing as me talking about Formula 1. How can I give my opinion on Formula 1 if I don't know anything about tyres, rims, or the weight of the car?"

He's going to win the World Cup* in 2026

Finally score or assist a KO goal after 24 years that is :mou:

Home of Barca Fans