Nemanja Matic

T

TataMascapenes

Also if Mou still finds a way to play Lampard I will laugh.

abual3bed1

more like

Ramires = Y.Toure (both very important to their teams)
Matic > Fernandinho
Hazard >> Silva
Willian >>> Navas
Oscar >> Nasri

If the equations are for the importance for their team, then you are somehow right. Individually, NEVER!

Antimadridista1

more like

Ramires = Y.Toure (both very important to their teams)
Matic > Fernandinho
Hazard >> Silva
Willian >>> Navas
Oscar >> Nasri

What ?

Yaya Toure > Matic
Fernandinho > Ramires
Nasri < Hazard
Silva > Oscar
Navas = Willian
Negredo, Aguero and Dzeko > Torres, Etoo and Ba

H

Haruko The Goon

citys midfield is a level above Chelsea. Don't look on paper, watch football.

Matic--Ramires
Willian--Oscar---Hazard

Is amazing. But still not the very very best.

H

Haruko The Goon

What a buy.

Will add that missing Steel in their midfield. Might just push them over the edge come May... (Hope not)

Joke of a club, but good signing.

B

BrianSwan

What Chelsea will have now though is an immense work rate in their team, we've seen what that can do in teams.

S7_MUFC

Another player who got away....would've been perfect for us but I think he chose chelsea because of Mourhino....no player would chose us because of our manager...:)...Chelsea are now a perfect team if he's as good as people say...their only weakness is strikers but now with some creativity in the central midfield their strikers may start scoring..

Gilberto

He really is a fantastic player. In my opinion he is very similar to Schweinsteiger, looking at their playing style. He is more of a box-to-box midfielder instead of a 10, he is pretty strong, has a good technique and vision, is not the fastest but works hard.

He's also tall! He is 194cm or 6 ft 4

C

carefree

He really is a fantastic player. In my opinion he is very similar to Schweinsteiger, looking at their playing style. He is more of a box-to-box midfielder instead of a 10, he is pretty strong, has a good technique and vision, is not the fastest but works hard.

He's also tall! He is 194cm or 6 ft 4

I haven't seen much of him, but i was told he is more similar to Javi Martinez?

Home of Barca Fans