New 2014-2015 kits

Frodo_FCB

It is like Nike had the worst Barca enemy to design this Jersey...Seriously if i was a RM fan and i wanted to mock Barca fans, i would design this shit..

slvtn

It would be nice if it was just a marketing gag, but last years kits were also leaked before. Ok, there was a big difference: they looked very good.

raskolnikov

Why dont they design a lot and let fans decide which kit they want? everybody wins.

Im definitely not buying that piece of shit design.

M

monamou

The away kit and red shorts are what I'm looking forward to

To be fair, I prefer horizontal stripes to the 12/13 outfit

Stric

Well, the 08/09 kit didn't really have stripes, but I thought it was really cool. I wasn't too fond of the 12/13.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Well, the 08/09 kit didn't really have stripes, but I thought it was really cool. I wasn't too fond of the 12/13.

The 08/09 kit was class, simple, pure, just like our football :)

As a matter of fact I just ordered one.

XaviMessiGirl

I liked the away kit from 08-09, but I don't have one since I didn't start buying jerseys until later on. I keep checking that site so I can get one now but they never have my size.

Vlom

I liked the away kit from 08-09, but I don't have one since I didn't start buying jerseys until later on. I keep checking that site so I can get one now but they never have my size.

Yeah I couldn't find an M either, so I took the L, i'll see how it fits me when I receive it.

Have you tried contacting them ? They're actually pretty helpful and can help you find items that they don't have listed.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, a small is already kinda big on me so I can't pick a different size and have it still look okay. No I haven't tried contacting them yet, but I might if it doesn't come up soon. Do you order from them often? They also have the Inter centenary shirt that I've been wanting but I haven't ordered that yet either.

Vlom

No it's the first time, but it was following advice from a couple of friends who ordered from them and it seems legit.

Home of Barca Fans