New 2015-16 Barca Kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antimadridista1

CF9oEKyWAAINudd.jpg:large

I find this pic on twitter and posted it here so we can see the difference between both...

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
CF9oEKyWAAINudd.jpg:large

I find this pic on twitter and posted it here so we can see the difference between both...

To be fair, the guy on the left is wearing the replica version of the jersey which is baggier than the authentic version of the 14/15 jersey worn by the guy on the right. The hoops didn't help either.

Still don't like the new home kit, but it is slightly better than what I thought of it before after seeing a guy wearing it today at the Munich airport, of all places.

Is it me or is the shade of blue on the 15/16 home jersey lighter than that of the 14/15 home jersey?

footyfan

Calma, calma
It's like how a lot of people thought our 3rd kit this season was hideous, but it's grown on us because of the great games the team played in them.

Who are these people? Are these the same people who think that the away kit for next season looks good? The third kits for both this year and the rumoured one for next year are absolutely gorgeous.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Who are these people? Are these the same people who think that the away kit for next season looks good? The third kits for both this year and the rumoured one for next year are absolutely gorgeous.

I don't remember names, but many were upset when the design first leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans