New members

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi !

My name is Toni . I'm from Macedonia and I'm fan of FC Barcelona since I 've started to watch football. Anyway I hope that I will have a nice moments with you and a many many trophies !

Hello Toni! Welcome to Barca Forum!

Ventus

I've been here for about two months but I've never really introduced myself.

Hi I'm Behbod, I'm fifteen and live in Vancouver, and have been a Barca fan for as long as I can remember, but I also share a certain fondness for Liverpool.
I play CAM for a local club, and my favorite player is Bojan.

Zachary

Hello my fellow Barca fans! I've been coming here as a reader frequently, but I could no longer resist the urge to chip in with my take, so I'm in!
I'm from what's called "the beach cities" in the Los Angeles area and I've been enjoying European football, and La Liga and specifically and especially, Barca, since TV coverage made it possible for fans to enjoy this beautiful game from all corners of the world. I haven't missed a Barca game since I don't remember when and I don't need to tell you how excited I am at the prospect of four Barca-Real games within about 13 days (unless one of them was to totally come apart this week). Looking forward to share views and to hear from so many Barca-knowledgeable fans here.

Home of Barca Fans