New members

Pepe Silvia

Allo lads, I'm an United supporter. Born and brought up in the good city of manchester. Been to old trafford many a time. anyways, like watchin barca occasionally so thats why i joined.
Welcome... Glad to have you
Greetings all. Big arsenal fan from London . I've has been on this site many times without posting. For what reason I dont know. But anyway just want to say how much I admire barca. A truly great club.
hey slim boogy welcome!!
Hy to everyone , just joined the forum :barca scarf:
howdy! :)

RaphaelCruz

Hello everybody, i'm from Brazil and i am a very fã of Barça.

My team of heart it's the Atletico Mineiro, Ronaldinho's actual team. And i'm very happy to have the greatest player of all history playing on my club. I wanna know from you guys about Ronaldinho career on Barça, i always talk to my friends that Ronaldinho actually (without disrespect the others players) at that time won that Uefa Champions League by his own with his talent from other world.

Anybody here agree with that? Or am i the only one?
Thanks, very pleasured to be part of this forum.

Galning

My team of heart it's the Atletico Mineiro, Ronaldinho's actual team. And i'm very happy to have the greatest player of all history playing on my club. I wanna know from you guys about Ronaldinho career on Barça, i always talk to my friends that Ronaldinho actually (without disrespect the others players) at that time won that Uefa Champions League by his own with his talent from other world.

Ronaldinho was great but it definitely wasn't a one man show.

Hello everyone,
I joined this forum in April 2012 but then I left it because of some problems.
Finally im back at this great forum.

Welcome back! :D

Barca_Power11

Hi everybody, I'm big fan of Barca. I'm from Split, Croatia and I'm semi professional football player. My dream is to succeed in football, and success would be cleaner of boots at the Nou Camp. :) That's one of my dreams because I'm modesty. :p

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...

Benvingut!! ^^

Pepe Silvia

Welcome to the forum! Ronnie was the reason I started following Barcelona. We lost the league that year, but I will never forget the beautiful aura he brought with him and the team that was much more than any other team I had ever watched. It stuck :)

Hello everyone,
I joined this forum in April 2012 but then I left it because of some problems.
Finally im back at this great forum.
Welcome back DriniFCB!!! :D

Hi everybody, I'm big fan of Barca. I'm from Split, Croatia and I'm semi professional football player. My dream is to succeed in football, and success would be cleaner of boots at the Nou Camp. :) That's one of my dreams because I'm modesty. :p
I'm a huge fan of modesty as well as hard work so cheers for choosing the same side as me mate. Also, so cool that you are a football player. I know there are a few other players on this forum so it's good to have your inside expertise of the beautiful game. Welcome.

Tomchin

Ronnie was awesome no doubt, but to be fair, in that 2006 CL final he was not at his best, so saying that he won it all by himself would be a little bit exaggerated ;)

Anyway, welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your stay here

PhYsick

Hello everyone , i have been a lurker on this forum for nearly 3 years now.
But now, i feel like it's time for me to join this great community since i feel like i already know most of the posters here:p
Anyways, my name is Maher and i am from Lebanon ( middle east:p), i deeply love this club and i wish to share that love with fellow cules:)
My hobbies are football , watching movies and tv series!

Home of Barca Fans