Neymar and Barça reach an agreement

tello

Let's pray he'll perform at the club as soon as possible against all those terirble predictions he'll totaly screw up !

:hi:Neymar :handshake:

slvtn

Well, now that's over: welcome Neymar.

I'm way more excited what's going to happen with the CBs transfers.

Xtroverto

The deal is 10 million to the father, 25 million to Santos and 0 million to DIS and TEISA. Barcelona pay Santos for the player licencing rights and leave the 45 % owned by DIS and TEISA as that part does not concern Neymars playing rights, it is purely marketing rights. So next season Barcelona will own the player licencing right so that he can play in la liga and UEFA cups, Neymar wil own 55% of his markting rights and DIS and TEISA will own the other 45% until June 2014.

The Madrid press has been insisting that Barcelona has to negotiate with DIS and TEISA which would increase the price by another 20 million euros but that is only if Barcelona want to retain their part of Neymars marketing rights and Barcelona let the players control 100% so it is not necessary.

fcbdna

Banned
Got our main target now time to get a defender. . . . If all the big names are gone Howedes won't be a bad buy.

Last edited:

Yannick03

I was never a fan but I do hope he's going to be a massive player for us. I'm most curious about he's going to act on the field and how he's going to cope with not being the best player in the team. But he really seemed to admire Messi and Barca so maybe he'll can keep his supposedly big ego in check.

Welcome Neymar, may you achieve greatness with us. :hi:

ceefoo

2013-14 ?

To be honest, I didn't know who to put in goal so I put ter Stegen in there, as he seems to be the popular choice of the realistic GK options.

My first choice CB is Vertonghen. He has everything we are looking for in a central defender, and I think he would partner well with Pique.

I have Xavi and Thiago sharing midfield duties.

We also have pace in the team with Messi, Neymar, Deulo and Jordi Alba, which is much needed as at times, this season, we have looked very pedestrian.

:hi:Neymar

R

rivaldo10

Why do People on here still want to play messi as a false 9? Jesus christ

Barcafan 2304

For me, yeah, it may be a risk but is it one worth takibg? Given what others have said about his talent such as pele and other brazilian greats, given many others wanted him snd given the factbi would have been apprehensive and worried ifbhe had gone madrid, it makes me genuinely excited about whatbhe can do at barca and his partnership with messi. Cant wait for the ride to begin

Yugo Count Dante

How did Alexis end up more expensive than him...? so much hype and he got sold for so cheap!!!!!

This is a win win for Barca!

oh and can't wait to see him shine, This team is getting so admirable just need to get rid of Cesc

Home of Barca Fans