Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
On this day, you broke my heart Nolan.

However it is you feel about Neymar, how could you compliment Cesc?

Oh and Neymar has more way better in many departments. Deal with it.

He's better at stepovers, definitely, and is more marketable. Brazil has a functional economy after all, more than can be said about Spain.

Cesc might be a one dimensional goal scorer, but at least he's proven at his role. ;)

Co0ter

Funny how people bash the brazilian league. it's actually a very decent league with a lot of competition. i guess every league outside of spain and england sucks, although spanish (and most english too) seem to do pretty shitty in other competitions.

the german league sucks, ligue 1 sucks, the dutch league went to shit. italy has turned into a joke. the portuguese league is weak too!

now that i think about it, every league sucks. lets just ignore all their young talent, bunch of overrated twats.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
I have posted far from enough in this thread of late (not having posted in 1,5 months at all on the forum due to travels has something to say in that aspect).:)
:worthy:

#IknowthatNolanisenjoyingthispost
Has pros and cons:

1st goal: good rush past the defender for the foul and interesting to see him score from a headed set piece, even though the header wasnt really precise.

2nd goal: good pressing for the ball. But the dribbling was shit ... and that made him dive so he could still make sth out of it.

3rd: good run, bad dribble, good lob.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Has pros and cons:

1st goal: good rush past the defender for the foul and interesting to see him score from a headed set piece, even though the header wasnt really precise.

2nd goal: good pressing for the ball. But the dribbling was shit ... and that made him dive so he could still make sth out of it.

3rd: good run, bad dribble, good lob.

Jesus christ.....

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Funny how people bash the brazilian league. it's actually a very decent league with a lot of competition. i guess every league outside of spain and england sucks, although spanish (and most english too) seem to do pretty shitty in other competitions.

the german league sucks, ligue 1 sucks, the dutch league went to shit. italy has turned into a joke. the portuguese league is weak too!

now that i think about it, every league sucks. lets just ignore all their young talent, bunch of overrated twats.

The people saying the Brazilian league sucks never watch football outside of Europe.

It's not as good as the best European leagues but it's not worse than the mid tier ones. Though it's not that outrageous to accuse Neymar of getting soft goals because of all the regional competitions played in Brazil, there's certainly some opportunities for stat padding in the Campeonato Paulista.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
The people saying the Brazilian league sucks never watch football outside of Europe.

It's not as good as the best European leagues but it's not worse than the mid tier ones. Though it's not that outrageous to accuse Neymar of getting soft goals because of all the regional competitions played in Brazil, there's certainly some opportunities for stat padding in the Campeonato Paulista.

Agreed, people are displaying their ignorance by calling the Brazilian league crap. It's better then alot of the dribble in Europe thats for sure. I would out it on par with the Portugese league, easily

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Agreed, people are displaying their ignorance by calling the Brazilian league crap. It's better then alot of the dribble in Europe thats for sure. I would out it on par with the Portugese league, easily

Well no team can compare to Porto or Benfica, but put it this way, the Libertadores winning Santos side would beat anyone but the big 3 of Portugal.

mixer

^ and write "Deal with it"

tumblr_lzemctZ3Mc1qi3ljs.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans