Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armando929

That is assuming Pep will still be coaching at that time. Most rumors say Neymar wouldn't arrive until summer 2013 or 2014. Even if Pep renews for another season, he's clearly hesitant to commit to a long contract, and may end up taking a sabbatical or a switch to England two or three years from now.

So the question is, would he have the personality that Xavi likes in a player?

:xavi:

I tend to think whomever would be the next manager, the club would want that person to be a similar type of manager to Pep in terms of how the team is run and what players come in and which ones go out.

I just don't see the club taking a risk on him. Not after what they went through with Ibra. Prima donnas don't have a place in this squad. Villa came over because the club knew that he would have no problem being Messi's side kick and because of the hard work he puts in during games not just with his constant runs into space but with his defensive work and pressuring.... I don't see Neymar being happy doing that at all. He likes to be the one the attack is built around and he has all that in Brazil, plus more.

Maria

I tend to think whomever would be the next manager, the club would want that person to be a similar type of manager to Pep in terms of how the team is run and what players come in and which ones go out.

Rosell is very different from Laporta..the first is the one who insisted on Barca buying Ronaldinho(which was a good thing at the time), but he also wanted Luis Fabiano instead of Eto'o, unlike Jan. So my guess is that Ro$ell will want to buy Neymar, no matter what the new coach thinks.

Yugi

I think Pep is like: ´fuck that spoiled Brazilian weird-hair kid, we have La Masia´
and I think he is not alone (hope I am right about what he thinks D:

Maria

I think Pep is like: ´fuck that spoiled Brazilian weird-hair kid, we have La Masia´
and I think he is not alone (hope I am right about what he thinks D:

I used to think the same until it became obvious that if Messi doesn't score, nobody else will. And I think that this Messi-dependencia(how they call it in Spain) it's bad for Barca on the long term. If only Villa wouldn't be injured or Pedro will remember how to score..

Yugi

well Messi is best player on the earth so there sure is Messi dependencia, but there are many teams dependent on their best goalscorers
like Madrid on Ronaldo, Torres for Chelsea or Caroll for Liverpool :troll:
I dont think Neymar is the answer, we were really unlucky, Alexis still finding his place in squad + inconsistency, Pedro having absolute shite of season (but he could easily score 30 next season, who knows) and Villa, Afellay injured long term...there sure will be Messi dependencia, he is the only one who lived with system for long time, hasnt been injured etc
and Neymar sure wont come and save our asses after all the attackers are fit and ready

//also mind you, Deulofeu, altough very young is finally showing his balling in Segunda and sure will start knocking oh first team´s doors, and he could possibly be Tello^5

Maria

well Messi is best player on the earth so there sure is Messi dependencia, but there are many teams dependent on their best goalscorers
like Madrid on Ronaldo, Torres for Chelsea or Caroll for Liverpool :troll:
I dont think Neymar is the answer, we were really unlucky, Alexis still finding his place in squad + inconsistency, Pedro having absolute shite of season (but he could easily score 30 next season, who knows) and Villa, Afellay injured long term...there sure will be Messi dependencia, he is the only one who lived with system for long time, hasnt been injured etc
and Neymar sure wont come and save our asses after all the attackers are fit and ready

//also mind you, Deulofeu, altough very young is finally showing his balling in Segunda and sure will start knocking oh first team´s doors, and he could possibly be Tello^5

RM is not dependent on Ronaldo(although is their best goalscorer and scored some important goals this season)..they have an atack similar to Henry-Eto'o-Messi and that's why they are first and we are second. If there's a big team dependent on a player as Barca is on Messi, that team is Milan and the player is Ibra.

From the names you listed, we only miss Villa and Pedro..Afellay is not a goalscorer and he will never be and Alexis is not a striker, he's a winger who isn't capable of scoring regularly.

I also have high hopes for Deulo, but we can't count on him for atleast 2 years.

Maria

but can we count on Neymar, already?
I dont think so

I didn't said that..we have to wait at least another year to see what will happend with Pedro, Villa or Tello. But if we have to buy a striker, I'm pretty sure Neymar will be first on Ro$ell's list(unless Pep says otherwise).

Der Kaiser

[video]http://www.kicker.de/news/video/1188562/video_neymars-katzenjammer_genial-am-ball-verdribbelt-beim-karaoke.html[/video]

:facepalm: no. no no no no no.

messi1987

On the one hand that really funny bt on the other hand it is kind of stupid and thats not the only stupid thing of Neymar! So I do not really now how to thik about Neymar yet! I think his character is a bit to offensive and selfconfident to play at Barca! Of course you have to be selc confident to play for the best club of the word but however you only have to remember Ibrahimovic and you will konw what I mean: sometiimes self confindece turns into a really bad character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans