Neymar - v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafan 2304

Well, it looks the recent trend might be reversing. Hell, we are even talking about Corinthians taking one of Europe's hottest striking properties back to South America. Agree with Meta, would be decent to see some of the South American talent stay in the continent that produced them

Superfly

Banned
He should stay 2 more years at Santos, shave off whatever the fuck he has on his head, fix his attitude problems, and then move onto RM and continue his legacy as Robinho 2.0

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
But..the universe revolves around Europe! Who cares if Brazil is a rising power while the EU becomes more irrelevant by the day, and the investment in their football league is influencing Latin Americans to increasingly go to Brazil instead of Europe, if you don't play in the CL, you don't matter!

I'm tellin' you, if Brazil can start to keep these Brazilians in Brazil, the magic could really return. and y'all know what kinda magic I'm on about. Beastman will especially know what I mean considering he lived through it. I'm talkin' about serious voodoo shit.

impeh

Hi, its me..
well there was alot of talk that we wanted him... next year.

So him staying another season wouldnt surprise me in the slightest..

Barcafan 2304

well there was alot of talk that we wanted him... next year.

So him staying another season wouldnt surprise me in the slightest..

If he stays and sheds some of the attitude problems and continues to prove himself as a class forward then yeah, can see us going for him in a year or 2

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I'm tellin' you, if Brazil can start to keep these Brazilians in Brazil, the magic could really return. and y'all know what kinda magic I'm on about. Beastman will especially know what I mean considering he lived through it. I'm talkin' about serious voodoo shit.

LOL! Don't get me excited for nothings. Because its not the players, its the fucking managers and its all because of Parriera. He ruined the Brazil team for 10 years with his influence. I am starting to feel that we will never get the same out of Brazil anymore.

Not with EPL DMs anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans