Votes: 118 80.3%
  • Hazard

Votes: 27 18.4%
  • Both are equal

Votes: 19 12.9%

• Total voters

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This is a pointless poll. It's Barcaforum. Most users here are Barca fans. Ergo Neymar will win.

And for the record, Neymar is the better player. By miles.

hulinat

Neymar is way better + he is also 1 year younger than Hazard. Stupid to compare Hazard to Messi. When Messi was 23, he had already won 3 Balon d'ors and 2 Ucl's.

L

linetty

It doesn't matter if this is a Barca forum or not, Neymar is just clearly better.

Tezemery

It's not even a contest at this moment in time, we are talking about a player who has won El Classico and the Spanish super cup for Barcelona, won the Copa Libertadores as well as other trophies at Santos and dominated the Confederations Cup, Hazard is a good young player but we are comparing him with a player who has achieved more in his teenage years than most do in there whole career, barring any injuries or personality problems Neymar will be the best player in the world at some point, just seems obvious if you watch the guy play how good he really is.

SANNA

Who do you think are actually good young attackers then?

Oh i dident mean it like that. Ppl read too much into things. Sometimes posters just means exactly what is written.

I think they are good no doubt. Just think they are not quite at the level the usual discussions put them at. Neymar is not the next ronaldo (not even the Portuguese one) yet by far and ppl saying hazard is up there with the best of the best is equally silly. No doubt good players still and they do have time on their side.

I think hazard offer more for chelsea than neymar does for barca. But thats hardly a fair comparison of skill nore potential.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Neymar is far more technically gifted than Ronaldo, in my point of view, he has got the potential to become a better player than him.

SANNA

Neymar is far more technically gifted than Ronaldo, in my point of view, he has got the potential to become a better player than him.

Potential, maybe, hard to say, completely different players. But will he be? Its more likely that he will not.

Gauss

Ronaldo is one of the very best players in the history of football. It will be amazing feat if Neymar becomes better than him.

Gauss

It's not even a contest at this moment in time, we are talking about a player who has won El Classico and the Spanish super cup for Barcelona, won the Copa Libertadores as well as other trophies at Santos and dominated the Confederations Cup, Hazard is a good young player but we are comparing him with a player who has achieved more in his teenage years than most do in there whole career, barring any injuries or personality problems Neymar will be the best player in the world at some point, just seems obvious if you watch the guy play how good he really is.
Let's get realistic. You speak of Neymar's super cup. How does that compare against Hazard's own super cup performance against Bayern of all teams? You speak of the El Classico. The closest thing that would have been the most important game in the league so far this season, played at the Etihad three week's ago. How did Hazard's performance in that compare against Neymar's at the El Classico? In both of these games, he made defender's look absolutely ridiculous. Neymar has done well in South America, but it's hard to compare that against Hazard's achievements in France; nor does anyone really have reasonable idea as to how Hazard would have done at confederations had his country been in the competition. Besides, achievements are achievements. Most reasonable people concede that whether Ronaldo is better than Messi is independent of the content of their trophy cabinets over the past four years or so. If bias is put aside, not much separate Hazard and Neymar. But it's very clear from this thread that people underrate Hazard (saying he's been only good/consistent for three games etc) while perhaps tad bit overrating Neymar.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans