NFL

KingLeo10

If I have to bet this was also his last game for Green Bay. I think he asks for a trade and gives it a try somewhere else.

We should get rid of him. It's not like we're making any noise in the playoffs with him. Regular seasons are nice, but back to back playoff loses at home? Come on dawg.

Rassvet

I didn’t realize Jimmy G was this trash too. Brady will probably put the padawan in his place next week if they meet.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Rodgers is another Manning to me, at this point.

What I like about Mahomes is that when the going gets tough, he gets aggressive. Brady obviously is Brady for a reason. I don't think anyone but Mahomes has a shot at Brady's achievements.

Manning has two.

Rodgers has one.

DonAK

I had hopes Packers would do well considering just how much Barca suck...would be some sporting hope.....alas......

DonAK

Manning got carried to that 2nd SB though by Von Miller.

Manning put up some absolutely atrocious performances in those 4 SB appearances. But he does have 4 appearances I guess.

Man we cannot even get to the SB. Manning at least got to three, actually just realized he went to four. Heck Wilson got to two.

It's absolutely shocking how we haven't done better. Yeah some of those playoff losses can be blamed on the defense but last year in the NFC Championship game and this year now the offense have sucked and Rodgers has looked shellshocked.

It just isn't good enough.

Last edited:

DonAK

Getting sick just watching this:

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1485261036404027393

This was 3rd and 11 with 3 odd minutes left on the clock and instead of going through his reads he gets tunnel vision and chucks it up to Adams in double coverage.

If he hits this in the middle of the field for an easy completion it's very likely we close out the game.

We'll prob suck post-Rodgers unless Love turns out to be good somehow, but I don't know if they have another option but blow this thing up and rebuild given we're 50m over the cap right now for the next season and Rodgers explicitly said he doesn't want to be a part of a rebuild.

KingLeo10

Getting sick just watching this:

https://twitter.com/BenFennell_NFL/status/1485261036404027393

This was 3rd and 11 with 3 odd minutes left on the clock and instead of going through his reads he gets tunnel vision and chucks it up to Adams in double coverage.

If he hits this in the middle of the field for an easy completion it's very likely we close out the game.

Another thing I've noticed...that only Brady seems to do.

Rodgers rarely ever goes no huddle/hurry up offense. Time and again, I see Brady absolutely stomp people with this tactic...not letting defenses even set. Manning used to do it too.

Rodgers too worried about not playing risky/preserving his stats.

DonAK

Another thing I've noticed...that only Brady seems to do.

Rodgers rarely ever goes no huddle/hurry up offense. Time and again, I see Brady absolutely stomp people with this tactic...not letting defenses even set. Manning used to do it too.

Rodgers too worried about not playing risky/preserving his stats.

Brady also takes whatever the defense gives him. It's why he's managed to close out so many games. He doesn't care if he's throwing it to his #4 receiver for check downs all game long if it gets the job done.

This is sadly an issue with Rodgers where he gets tunnel vision sometimes and locks onto one receiver all game long.

Rassvet

Manning has two.

Rodgers has one.

You talking about Peyton here not Eli right? For the boomers, I would also bring up Steve Young as a comparable QB to Rodgers. Both replaced legendary stars, put up amazing stats, but only ended with one ring. Young even had better stats than Montana iirc from my vintage card collection but is never really mentioned in GOAT conversations.

DonAK

You talking about Peyton here not Eli right? For the boomers, I would also bring up Steve Young as a comparable QB to Rodgers. Both replaced legendary stars, put up amazing stats, but only ended with one ring. Young even had better stats than Montana iirc from my vintage card collection but is never really mentioned in GOAT conversations.

Both Mannings got two, but I was thinking about Peyton there. Heck Peyton went to four SBs while we only managed one with Rodgers.

Years before Rodgers would have an excuse when he put up the points but the defense let in 35+ points, but in 2014, last year and especially this year there is just no excuse at all.

Even with the STs unit costing us big the offense had what 70 yards of offense in the entire second half. Simply not good enough from Rodgers and LaFleur.

KingLeo10

Rodgers is better than Young. He'll have 4 MVPs in a week.

Problem is, now there is a pattern of noticeable drop off from his regular season GOAT tier numbers to just "good" tier postseason play (including his SB run and SB MVP. Otherwise it would be average).

I think Rodgers is going to be in the 2nd echelon of all time great QBs due to last night's debacle. Think 6-10 and the likes of Marino, Young, Brees (also only 1 SB appearance/win despite HUGE numbers), Favre as company.

1-5 needs 2 rings + MVPs + stats ...Brady, Joe, Elway, Manning, Unitas.

Home of Barca Fans