Nico Gonzalez

Porque

Rayo was not his first start he had started twice prior to that and Dest has been injured.

Most likely the team today is exactly as would have been under Koeman would think.

He has not been introduced by Sergi.

I'm aware. I mean his first run of starts.

behindbrowneyes

Xavi already seems to be making an impact at Barcelona with Nico offering some insight into some of the new coach’s methods on the training ground.

“He is talking to everyone and is very close. At the end of training he comes and tells you what he wants from you. He helps us a lot and is spectacular. He treats us individually,” he said.

“Especially in midfield he insists on many things that he thinks we have to improve. They always said about him that he turned his head and looked around constantly, and that is what he insists from us in training.”

Source | El Periodico

serghei

Xavi already seems to be making an impact at Barcelona with Nico offering some insight into some of the new coach?s methods on the training ground.

?He is talking to everyone and is very close. At the end of training he comes and tells you what he wants from you. He helps us a lot and is spectacular. He treats us individually,? he said.

?Especially in midfield he insists on many things that he thinks we have to improve. They always said about him that he turned his head and looked around constantly, and that is what he insists from us in training.?

Source | El Periodico

I may be too hopeful, but I think we'll see an instant impact in how we pass the ball in midfield. I expect parking the bus against Barca to again be the go-to tactic, at least from lower-level opposition. Don't expect bottom-placed teams to have a go at us anymore.

That's not to say breaking parked buses is gonna be a walk in the park with these attackers we have atm.

Gonna be interesting to look for differences, because Xavi si unlike anyone we've had since Pep.

Home of Barca Fans