Oriol Romeu (loaned to Girona)

Loki

Going to Girona on loan
happy-crying-happy-cry.gif

JamDav1982

Christensen will struggle there long term.

He looked lost in there a lot last season and did not know how to position himself to get on ball.

Decent additional threat in box though and cracker of a goal v Girona.

jamrock

Yea he's definitely a term solution, but he did well enough there and improved as the season went on.

Seems casado and Christensen is will be our "DM" with Bernal getting a few minutes.

By the time everyone is fit, I'd be surprised if it's not Gavi--De jong as the two pivots, they looked promising when they played their.

khaled_a_d

Second outgoing that we know off with official announcement. Good sign tbh and give me hope that there are more that we are working on it.

Have to ask. Only just a loan?

Girona couldnt even take him back on a free?

Nor for Pau Victor?

They can take him, but why they should do it? They can get him on loan, and next year do another loan if they wanted without any commitments from their part.

We want him out, there was no leverage. Happy we don't have to think about him this season.

JamDav1982

Yea he's definitely a term solution, but he did well enough there and improved as the season went on.

Seems casado and Christensen is will be our "DM" with Bernal getting a few minutes.

By the time everyone is fit, I'd be surprised if it's not Gavi--De jong as the two pivots, they looked promising when they played their.

I dont think he did as well as some made out in terms of build up play and reading of the game in there.

Against Real for example he looked really lost and almost gave a goal away with a poor pass.

Xavi yanked him off early a good few times.

I think a lot of the praise he got as defence improved but really it was around the same time MATS came back and Araujo/Cubarsi formed a partnership.

JamDav1982

Well they want him enough to loan him. We couldn't turn that into a transfer and get him off our books for good?

His costs on books are fairly fucking minimal and same with Garcia.. Girona probably know Barca want rid and very little options if turned down the Girona loan.

Would guess they will try for Garcia on loan also..but his performances would warrant more interest surely and in better position to turn that loan down.

Porque

His costs on books are fairly fucking minimal and same with Garcia.. Girona probably know Barca want rid and very little options if turned down the Girona loan.

Would guess they will try for Garcia on loan also..but his performances would warrant more interest surely and in better position to turn that loan down.

Then we keep him.

Home of Barca Fans