Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I mean this is what Dembele is. Not sure why people are shocked at this point.

At least no one can shamelessly call him for an elite winger or one of the best wingers or even players in the world now.

vuji_31

Imagine next year and seeing we are not paying 20mil per season to Impthep, Lordi Cryba and Puig's dad.

Also getting rid of idiots like Bellerin.

But again I am not optimistic woth signing players, we will not buy modern type of players.

Messi983

Probably biggest mistake this summer was to renew this fool. Should just go full in with Raphinha (or preferably other RW) and keep Trincao or Abde as cheap backups.

Asylum15

This cunt is one of the most bi-polar players I've ever seen.

In the same game will skip past arguably the world's fastest left back like he's not even there then only a half hour later assess a passing opportunity under no pressure and pass directly to the fucking opposition for a counter attack.

It's like being with a girl who makes you feel like a king in the morning then goes and fucks another guy at night and you keep going back for more.

Heavenly christ can we either sell this cunt or get a manager who can do SOMETHING with him.

Messi983

Heavenly christ can we either sell this cunt or get a manager who can do SOMETHING with him.

Don't think that manager exists. I think Xavi actually did well to get what we got out of him in second half of last season. But that was probably also our downfall as it lead to renewing his contract instead of letting him go be a problem for another team/manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans