Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

iniestaGOAT

I would love to play one game without him, you would see how bad we are because we lack thus type of player.

Mahrez, Coman and Salah are better then him, so he is easily in top 5 RW in the world.

That's only if you give players a set position

There are probably more than 15 players who can do rw better than dumbele

Messi
Neymar
Mbappe
Mahrez
Salah
Di maria
Gnarly
Coman

To name a few

vuji_31

Messi at RW with our set up, yeah right, go sell this story to someone else.

Mbappe plays LW or ST.
Neymar LW.
Di Maria 36 years old, plays great game 5 time in a season.
Gnabry maybe, but he is not dribbler what we need.

You also named 3 players that I already mentioned. bIg BrAiN tImE.

iniestaGOAT

Messi at RW with our set up, yeah right, go sell this story to someone else.

Mbappe plays LW or ST.
Neymar LW.
Di Maria 36 years old, plays great game 5 time in a season.
Gnabry maybe, but he is not dribbler what we need.

You also named 3 players that I already mentioned. bIg BrAiN tImE.

Lil bro all those players aren't even natural RW and they will play there better than dembele

you are thick

JohnN

We have to stop trying to compare Dembele with the likes of Mbappe, Neymar Salah, Messi (lol), Gnabry.
Take him for what he is and what he can bring to the team. One of the fastest wingers around, two footed, great 1v1 but also with lapses of concentration and not so clutch until now.
He is certainly not one of our weakest points, on the contrary.
I know he can be frustrating at times and criticized heavily but he does provide something unique and is probably in the top 10 winger class, so we should be ok with him.
We have many other players to complain about before him.

JamDav1982

Why is this poster "Jamdav"etc here? Replying to all the threads with a sandy pussy without ever reading what he responds to? Did he use to post better before? He is blatantly destroying this forum with his negativity and smallmindedness!? Can he ever agree to anything? Can he post something productive? He posts like some 65IQ guy, malnourished, left by wife and friends, taking out his anger on anyone or anything disagreeing with him on something Barcelona-related... He doesn't even seem to like or enjoy Barcelona! I don't want to be too rude to the guy! But he really is a bit of an annoyance!

JamDav1986 = the Dembele of forum posting? But without the speed and the ambidexterity! (So, so one-sided!). Where is the joy? creativity? I see him sitting posting with the same facial expression as Dembele in his hut, but without the melanin, probably very much ginger to be frank. If he could just be a bit nice I would forgive him more easily! I still forgive him, but can't somebody else tell him that he needs to enhance his posting here?

Pipe down.

You are about biggest buffoon on the forum and think Puig is world class.

Stop making a cunt of yourself and start again with new username.

Birdy

That's only if you give players a set position

There are probably more than 15 players who can do rw better than dumbele

Messi
Neymar
Mbappe
Mahrez
Salah
Di maria
Gnarly
Coman

To name a few

The absolute hate of someone in putting Di Maria on that list LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

This dicussion has happened already. We did it with KL using all stats.
Dembele is top6or7 winger in the world in G+A per 90 min, with guys like Mbape, Salah, Gnabry, Sane only ahead of him

And that's only G + A
Because if we talk about how he penetrates and moves the team forward with his runs, he is even better than them

Haters have sucked it up big time since last January when Xavi revitalized him (prob the best thing Xavi did for Barca so far)
Sit tight and enjoy the ride and stop moaning like miserable petty cunts

OVI9323

He was preferred to Coman in the world cup when they were both fit

Right, honestly before world cup i was sure, coman would be chosen in Front of Dembele.

Furthermore except for the Final Dembele was pretty good and useful for the team balance.. And during the final no player was good for France until the 70min so...

feggydinho

Right, honestly before world cup i was sure, coman would be chosen in Front of Dembele.

Furthermore except for the Final Dembele was pretty good and useful for the team balance.. And during the final no player was good for France until the 70min so...

True, that 70 minute mark was around the time Di Maria was subbed which relaxed Argentina's hold of the final and gave France a chance to create chances and worry less about defending. Cause they were all poor before then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans