Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devils

Laporta has to be the biggest loser ever the in transfer market.

Dude is a loser through and through. How he's handled these Messi and Dembele sagas is humiliation.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
PSG signed him so they can try and convince Mbappe to sign a new deal.

Spoiler alert it won't work.

I don't think so, I think they know Mbappe is a lost cause. They are just trying to plan for the post-Mbappe era.

Mbappe will leave PSG regardless.

serghei

As Lothar Matthaus said when Lucas Hernandez joined PSG after being an 80m + medical expenses patient for Bayern, some players have no character. They don't care at all about the club.

It's all about what you can do for them. One way street.

xXKonan

I don't think so, I think they know PSG is a lost cause. They are just trying to plan for the post-Mbappe era.

Mbappe will leave PSG regardless.
This is PSG we are talking about, They are a poorly ran delusional club that happens to have a lot of money.

This is straight out of their wheel house.

serghei

He's up there with Coutinho now. Could have maybe changed things, but no. Cop out straight into biggest flops in history gallery.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Is this verified?
Contract details are rarely verified officially but it’s posted by high sources. Knowing Dembele him and his agent wouldn’t have signed a new deal last season that was lower than before if their wasn’t certain clauses that make them €€€ eventually that’s for damn sure

Masetro10

Glad this POS is finally leaving. This guy was bought to replace Neymar and he has played enough games to fit into maybe 2 full seasons. He isn't particularly a scorer. Barca at it's best needs 3 scorers on the field at all times.

Messi/Ronaldinho/Eto'o
Eto'o/Henry/Messi
Villa/Messi/Pedro
MSN
Even Sanchez/Neymar/Messi to an extent

Not farfetched but Fati/Lewa/Raphinha with an actual good RB could do a world of good for this team in expense of this bum Dembele.

*Kounde Saga is incoming btw just wait for next summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans