Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

feggydinho

Have to say, pretty good game, his dribbling looks amazing
Man looks like he wants to prove something this season, he was so disgusted at himself when he slipped (so he's definitely aware of his issues).

PSG with Dembele, Muani, Mbappe and Goncalo Ramos should be exciting this season. I hope he somehow finds a way to avoid injuries (doesn't seem likely though)

Messigician

I know it’s still VERY early in the season but you can see how valuable Dembele and Mbappe are to this team. They were a shot in the arm once they came on. Hopefully as the season goes on the other guys can grow into their roles because they may have to carry the team in the event of an injury.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Man looks like he wants to prove something this season, he was so disgusted at himself when he slipped (so he's definitely aware of his issues).

PSG with Dembele, Muani, Mbappe and Goncalo Ramos should be exciting this season. I hope he somehow finds a way to avoid injuries (doesn't seem likely though)
Have the feeling they will flop this seaso , maybe they can win ligue1 but will have problems in cl

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I know it’s still VERY early in the season but you can see how valuable Dembele and Mbappe are to this team. They were a shot in the arm once they came on. Hopefully as the season goes on the other guys can grow into their roles because they may have to carry the team in the event of an injury.
It just shows how crap this team is

Morten

People say that at the start of every season, only for them to crash out early in UCL about everytime.

vuji_31

Well MSN was destined to fail, 3 players with ego who don't play defense can't go different then fail.

With Mbappe-Ramos/Kolo- Dembele it is much better team.

Defense is also really good, but midfield is really bad.

OVI9323

Dembele will get injured or bottle it when PSG count on him. Nothing exciting here. Just happy he's not here anymore since it will force Xavi to find solution or it will expose him

mc_lovin

Said it when I watched Lamine for the U17, but his decision making back then already looked light years ahead of Dembele's. Glad he's already translating it to the first team.

Didn't miss Dembele before, but now I am glad he's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans