Ousmane Dembélé

Status
Not open for further replies.

draconifire

NTC with a Positive attitude
Of course. When you give someone chance after chance, the benefit of the doubt. The whole fanbase was behind him.
It's fine he left, maybe it didn't work out like how we wanted, no hard feelings.
But. In the end, he repays us with a celebration against us, playing the way we wanted him to play all these years.
Yes, I am beyond pissed at him and hope his career end tomorrow if its possible.

Messigician

Of course. When you give someone chance after chance, the benefit of the doubt. The whole fanbase was behind him.
It's fine he left, maybe it didn't work out like how we wanted, no hard feelings.
But. In the end, he repays us with a celebration against us, playing the way we wanted him to play all these years.
Yes, I am beyond pissed at him and hope his career end tomorrow if its possible.
But when Felix celebrates against Atletico its fine

feggydinho

Still think he made the best decision for his career looking at the options he had, and got the best deal he could with his hype.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

But when Felix celebrates against Atletico its fine

that's not comparable dude, every top club would have sold Dembouz after his history of injuries while Barca gave him a new chance after every season, should have been more thankful and not celebrate....

anyways, it's sad that he left us as in his last season he developed to one of the main players in this team and in next 3-4 years he could have lead this team to more trophies

now without Mbappe he can only win ligue 1 at psg

draconifire

Is Dembele a Barca player?

He plays for PSG now, club got 50m for him and that’s that
He was a Barca player. And I am a cule. 50m after what we paid for him and paid him over the years while wasting that position is nothing. It was a massive loss to the club. And he rubs salt over that wound.
You can be fine with it, but I am not going to.
I am not a Colchoneros hence whatever Felix did to the club do not affect me.

Messigician

He was a Barca player. And I am a cule. 50m after what we paid for him and paid him over the years while wasting that position is nothing. It was a massive loss to the club. And he rubs salt over that wound.
You can be fine with it, but I am not going to.
I am not a Colchoneros hence whatever Felix did to the club do not affect me.
Good logic

So it’s ok for Felix to do it but fuck dembele for doing it

Double standards are cringe

Do better

draconifire

Good logic

So it’s ok for Felix to do it but fuck dembele for doing it

Double standards are cringe

Do better
Ok. If I say what Felix did was wrong, and fuck Felix, then you will agree with my point? Will you then address the point I am making? Will you change your mind then?

When arguing or understanding another person's point of view, whataboutery is not the way to argue. Its a logical fallacy.

Whataboutism is Cringe.

Do better.

Last edited:

draconifire

Yes but you would have to prove it in forum posts when Felix scored

Not one person cared :)
Man, what is this Whataboutism?
I am talking about Dembele in a Dembele thread about how his exit and antics made me feel. Where does Felix's shit come from?
I don't even know the full story, I have not been following football/Barca since Covid. Why do I need to have a PhD thesis about a completely different player?

Last edited:

Messi983

I usually don't care about players celebrating against former teams. Would ofc hurt me seeing true legends like Messi, Xavi or Puyol celebrating against Barca but I know this would never happen. For most others it's just a business and they don't care what people/fans will think.

Both Dembele and Felix went over the board with their celebrations imo but I didn't give that too much importance. It was worse for me seeing Dembouz scoring "his only two goals" (would be easier to accept if he would be a consistent 20-30 goals scorer) this season against us than see him celebrating. Goals actually hurt the team, celebrations don't.

No idea what the reason behind Dembouz's celebration was but he should had absolutely no hard feelings against the club who waited for him for years and Xavi rescued his career. It was his decision to leave. Unless he didn't actually want to leave but just squeeze more money out of the club which wouldn't surprise me either. Anyway, good riddance.

I understand why Joao had bad feelings towards Cholo and probably "send him a message" or something in his mind but what he did was not just respectless but also dumb considering he's still an Atletico player and will have to return there until his future is solved. Even if his relationship with Cholo is broken he'll still have to look in the eyes of (former) team mates. At least show them respect if you don't have any for your coach and fans. But as said most players don't care about that so I also won't bother too much about what overpaid divas are doing.

JohnN

Dembele has the IQ of a potato. That's why he celebrated like he had just won the WC, scoring a goal against a club that put up with his shit for years. Its not only his celebratio. its all his attitude across two legs.
A truly immature human being that doesn't deserve any respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans